Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"I'm Beamin" and "Shining Down" flopped. Not everyone purchased the singles legally. I'm petitioning to the fans to actually support the music, and not illegally download. Read the petition.

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you guys read the petition, you will understand what I am trying to get at.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
:work:

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
FiascoFanatic said:
"I'm Beamin" and "Shining Down" flopped. Not everyone purchased the singles legally. I'm petitioning to the fans to actually support the music, and not illegally download. Read the petition.
They flopped because of absolutley no promotion from Atlantic what so ever, which resulted in almost no radio play and people not even getting a chance to hear it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
.... wow

·
Registered
208 Posts
can you guys petition for me to get a full scholarship?  please?

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
lol so 1000 of yall ****** gonna come to my house and rally for me to buy this song?

Damn bro, even if all the Lupe fans buy it, you really think it will be competition for something like Dynamite?

Chill, Lupe doesn't have to be number one for Atlantic to see that he's profitable.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
They beat me to it, but TC youre thinking more along the lines of something like a pledge/promise amongst ourselves to purchase/support the song. This doesn't warrant a petition. Because technically you aren't petitioning anything...

I understand what youre getting at now, and your hearts in the right place but this is just silly and makes us look bad. Even if this was petitionable, at the end of the day it wouldnt mean anything. It comes down to the indvidual and whether they decide to buy the song or not

1 - 20 of 70 Posts