Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of one dude who works under a big name producer who's dope as hell but that isn't always the case.

This other dude that plays instruments for two very famous producers also produces and write songs, and they suck. There's a reason why he's asked to play instruments but not produce or write, cuz he doesn't have much talent in those fields.

Just some food for thought. All those guys working under Kanye and Dre wouldn't create such dope shit without them. You always look at it the other way around but it works both ways.

·
0 Posts
All those guys working under Kanye aren't ghostproducers at all. Jeff Bhasker, Mike Dean, No I.D. and they're credited for all of their work on Ye's productions.

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UltraKid said:
All those guys working under Kanye aren't ghostproducers at all. Jeff Bhasker, Mike Dean, No I.D. and they're credited for all of their work on Ye's productions.
You know who's credited but you don't know who's not

·
0 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
You know who's credited but you don't know who's not
Those are Ye's main co-producers. All the other producers he's worked with are credited.

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So yeah just saying you should appreciate the producer's impact even when he's not being hands on with the instruments and shit.

I'm not mad at producers for using musicians, I just start feeling like :fly: when they start playing with people's credits and don't give them publishing if they deserve it

·
0 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
Eric Hudson
Jon Brion
Devo Springsteen
No I.D.
Jeff Bhasker
Mike Dean
Brian Miller
LMFAO
Timbaland
Evidence
Waryn Campbell
DJ Toomp
Nottz
Gee Robertson
Plain Pat
Mr. Hudson
RZA
S1
Andrew Dawson
Bink!
Emile
Mike Caren
DJ Frank E
88-Keys
Q-Tip
Don Jazzy
Anthony Kilhoffer
Hit-Boy
The Neptunes
Ken Lewis
Sham "Sak Pase" Joseph
Swizz Beatz

CREDITED

·
0 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
So yeah just saying you should appreciate the producer's impact even when he's not being hands on with the instruments and shit.

I'm not mad at producers for using musicians, I just start feeling like :fly: when they start playing with people's credits and don't give them publishing if they deserve it
Jeff Bhasker used just play piano work for Ye and he still got co-producer credit. Now him and Ye are actual co-producers.

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UltraKid said:
Eric Hudson
Jon Brion
Devo Springsteen
No I.D.
Jeff Bhasker
Mike Dean
Brian Miller
Evidence
Waryn Campbell
DJ Toomp
Nottz
Gee Robertson
Plain Pat
Mr. Hudson
RZA
S1
Andrew Dawson
Bink!
Emile
Mike Caren
DJ Frank E
88-Keys
Q-Tip
Don Jazzy
Anthony Kilhoffer
Hit-Boy
The Neptunes
Ken Lewis
Sham "Sak Pase" Joseph
Swizz Beatz

CREDITED
Cool list bro
That doesn't prove shit
A lot people don't get credit when they work under big producers, Kanye being one of them in some cases

·
0 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
Cool list bro
That doesn't prove shit
A lot people don't get credit when they work under big producers, Kanye being one of them in some cases
Name em.

·
0 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
I know a few and I'm not even an insider or anything
So imagine how much dirty work is really going on
Nahmean?
*listening to Cam'Ron's ghostwriter*

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UltraKid said:
Jeff Bhasker used just play piano work for Ye and he still got co-producer credit. Now him and Ye are actual co-producers.
Everything Kanye does is under a microscope so it's understandable that he'd give Bhasker more credit after everyone found out he plays a lot of shit for him

Other big producers who aren't also marquee artists can be a little more selfish with credits

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
It's just like a team in sports.

For example, Kanye is the star of the team, but he has role players. He'd still be great without the role players but the role players enable him to get better. But the role players would be shit without the star.

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Man said:
It's just like a team in sports.

For example, Kanye is the star of the team, but he needs role players. He'd still be great without the role players but the role players enable him to get better. But the role players would be shit without the star.
Exactly. You ever heard a Mel-Man beat that was as good as something on 2001? Hell no

1 - 20 of 41 Posts