Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you have checked out the group A.Dd+?  They are a duo from Dallas consisting of Paris P and Slim Gravy.  Their debut album "When Pigs Fly" was released a year ago today to critical acclaim (from reviews it got).

These guys are seriously good, their album is on Spotify so you should check it out and let me know what yall think...heres some songs

Also, the guy who produced the last song listed, Brain Gang Blue, is a producer from Dallas that just recently released his EP "Numb" which is dope as fuck and you should download that as well.  He produces for TDE and his videos awesome

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Michael Knight said:
A.Dd+ is dope.Been fuckin' wit em since Pigs. Never heard of BGB... but I'm feeeeelin' this shit. Good put on, OP
Blue's beats go hard as fuuuck...he produced P&P and P&P 1.5 for Kendrick, as well as To THa Beat for Q.  He's a cool dude too, during SXSW he had a show at my apt's pool and I talked with him for a while

·
Registered
763 Posts
Brain Gang is dope. I met and interviewed Blue at a music fest and he's pretty cool.

Brain Gang had one of my favorite sets of the entire festival, second favorite to be exact.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HolaHavito said:
Brain Gang is dope. I met and interviewed Blue at a music fest and he's pretty cool.

Brain Gang had one of my favorite sets of the entire festival, second favorite to be exact.
yeah he performed before the bigger acts at my apt to a small crowd but still gave an energetic performance, it was appreciated

·
Premium Member
74,325 Posts
http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/8743-you-can-find-this-on-the-internet-mixtapes-you-might-have-missed/

We already on it.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JulianAniel said:
http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/8743-you-can-find-this-on-the-internet-mixtapes-you-might-have-missed/

We already on it.
peeps still sleepin

1 - 20 of 33 Posts