Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,147 Posts
cool percussion sounds
i would choose a different voice then the choir, or at least something else to accompany it
but fuck my opinion, as long as you dig it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tyrrano said:
cool percussion sounds
i would choose a different voice then the choir, or at least something else to accompany it
but fuck my opinion, as long as you dig it
thanks man, at first it was just the drums so i added the choir to spice it up :dno:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,305 Posts
Its feels like its missing something. Its kinda plain. Just chords and drums. Drums are nice though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,147 Posts
NXGGVBXTCH said:
thanks man, at first it was just the drums so i added the choir to spice it up :dno:
the choir aint bad! its just not a strong enough voice to carry a beat for so long y'know?
Try adding like a bass line behind it, some piano accents, and a synth riff after the first 32 bars
just shit to keep the ears interested
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prince Al said:
Its feels like its missing something. Its kinda plain. Just chords and drums. Drums are nice though.
Tyrrano said:
the choir aint bad! its just not a strong enough voice to carry a beat for so long y'know?
Try adding like a bass line behind it, some piano accents, and a synth riff after the first 32 bars
just shit to keep the ears interested
aights thanks mayne :h5:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top