Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
dude stop FLOODING THE FORUm!!

but i completley agree with every thread youve made..like I know this chick wants my HEY so why cant she just come out and start fuckin talkin to me

·
Premium Member
10,077 Posts
Lots of girls made the first move that I've hooked up with. Its probably about 25% of girls I get with will make the first move. Dunno why. Maybe they can't resist me.  :awesome:

·
Registered
966 Posts
joe said:
Millions of years of evolution.
This. and of what I seen, when a girl makes the first move, she's the more masculine one in the relationship, ie. rules the household, decides on everything, etc. and that has very bad repercussions.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Thatone said:
and of what I seen, when a girl makes the first move, she's the more masculine one in the relationship, ie. rules the household, decides on everything, etc. and that has very bad repercussions.
Not necessarily true. I've made the first move before, and after that the guy took control of everything.

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
i don't ever expect girls to take the first move. then again, i'm old school.
(the guys the leader of the relationship type thing.)
but thats just me

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
jacob said:
i think girls generally don't make the first move because they're afraid it will make them seem like sluts
yea usually but some girls dont trip off what others really think and do it anyways

·
Premium Member
58,337 Posts
cuz bitch dnt talk to me unless i acknowledge u
the fuck
history daw
the men kill the dinosaurs nd the sabertooth lions nd shit
first move over errthang

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
sTuckBeats said:
i don't ever expect girls to take the first move. then again, i'm old school.
(the guys the leader of the relationship type thing.)
but thats just me
x2 to many ppl acting scary

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Because youre the dude, so stop being a pussy and if you like her grow a pair and make a move.

/thread

1 - 20 of 39 Posts