Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Just keep talking about ANYTHING girls like to talk. And pay attention about what shes saying so you can come back later on on a subject or make link with what she said lately.

·
Premium Member
58,337 Posts
yooo make her talk and LISTEN
u better fucking listen ur ass off

nd then like 4 months from then
b like oh ya i remem u mentioned u liked "" or watever
theyll b like <3

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What if she's not like a super talkative person and it has to be a two sided coversation?

C'mon sons

·
Registered
591 Posts
What if they enjoy talking to you in person, but when you text, you feel like she's trying her best to end the conversation and just responds to your texts, but makes no attempt to further the conversation. Just smiley faces, "That's great", "Yeah", "IDK", "LOL", etc. You think the girl may like you, but just doesn't like texting conversations?

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
Be random.

I point out random things surrounding us or i just tell random stories. It usually gets them laughing. Or i just ask them questions and pretend i'm interested in what they're saying.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
wat
what is this?

theres no dif.between holding a convo.with a girl then any other human

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
this thread could help me so someone put up some good tips :epic:

sometimes i have really good conversations but other times im like so fuckin zonin and thinkin about random shit the conversation goes stale..

im pretty A.D.D. :dno:

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
I think if you have to try hard to converse with a girl, its probably not going to work out. I've had girls where the conversation just continually goes stale the more i try and it really isnt even worth the effort. if you're compatible with the person then you wont even think about what to say next, it will have a natural flow.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
Franc0 said:
yooo make her talk and LISTEN
u better fucking listen ur ass off

nd then like 4 months from then
b like oh ya i remem u mentioned u liked "" or watever
theyll b like <3
lmao this is a good point, just written out in HOVspeak

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
GOODGreenFiend said:
I think if you have to try hard to converse with a girl, its probably not going to work out. I've had girls where the conversation just continually goes stale the more i try and it really isnt even worth the effort. if you're compatible with the person then you wont even think about what to say next, it will have a natural flow.
This, to be honest.

·
Registered
19,478 Posts
Rome wasnt build in a day homieeeeeee, keep workin at that shit and the convo will flow better over time.. tho it cud just be what GOODGreenFiend was on about, fair point from him..

1 - 20 of 64 Posts