Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
82,145 Posts
Dreezy said:
***** fuck outta here the struggle of dial up :vom: having to stick my hands through vhs to rewind :vom: using the same key 3 times to get a letter while texting and if u mess up u gotta redo it :vom:

ya it was fun because of nostalgia but i dont want to relive that shit

2010+ technology >>>>

·
Registered
20,725 Posts
I am good living in the now. I would not really want to go back to dial up internet and mobile games looking like this.

·
Banned
26,102 Posts
50fridge said:
I am good living in the now. I would not really want to go back to dial up internet and mobile games looking like this.
If you grew up in an era with games that looked like that you would find it pretty amazing

·
Registered
20,725 Posts
Noob said:
If you grew up in an era with games that looked like that you would find it pretty amazing
I had and a Gameboy Color in 1998 and that is one of the games I bought for it.  I rather have my current 2DS tbh.  Not having a back lit screen or reachable batteries is kind of annoying to deal with.  Also the 2DS has a solid library and I also can play my DS game on it.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Yoshiko said:
***** fuck outta here the struggle of dial up :vom: having to stick my hands through vhs to rewind :vom: using the same key 3 times to get a letter while texting and if u mess up u gotta redo it :vom:

ya it was fun because of nostalgia but i dont want to relive that shit

2010+ technology >>>>
can't argue with this tbh

1 - 20 of 41 Posts