Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the radio today I heard one of the guys on a station say "some Kanye on the way for ya, his new album is coming out in November, lets just hope it's not as bad as that 808's stuff!" That pissed me off, I really can't stand when people try and knock 808's, honestly, that was one of my favorite albums ever (not my fav. Kanye, college dropout takes that title). The melodic flow, the hooks, the rhymes, he really put his soul into those songs and the fact that he didn't make me want to puke when I heard autotune was a plus. I love Kanye's rhymes and his flow in his other albums, but I can appreciate 808's for what it was, a damn good album.  :stronger:

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
it's a good album but it's my least favorite.

because i'm a stan i'm gonna say that kanye doesn't have a "worst album" but 808's is just not my favorite record of his

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wake Up Mr. West said:
it's a good album but it's my least favorite.

because i'm a stan i'm gonna say that kanye doesn't have a "worst album" but 808's is just not my favorite record of his

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
all i can say is this album is way ahead of it's time, in 10 years it's gonna be everybody's favorite!

#ThankMeLater  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
808s is a masterpiece, no bad songs, i still listen to all of them, the best replay value of like any cd

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
808s is a masterpiece, I get so fucking frustrated when people say it is trash. Have you even listened to it? Or are you just saying that because of the autotune and because it is a pop album? I swear if all these mother fuckers actually sat the fuck down and listened to it, they would appreciate it. And no one said that in here, I am just saying in general. It is a brilliant album, and proof that Kanye West is more innovative, artistic, relatable, and progressive than ANY OTHER ARTIST working today, and you can bet your ass I mean that 100 fucking percent? Oh I'm a stan Well go fuck yourself your damn fucking right I'm a stan. Kanye owns the shit out of everyone, and 808s is just further proof of that as far as I'm concerned.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts