Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kanye's worst album is way better than the knock-off Thank Me Later, period.

It's so obvious that Aubrey was deeply inspired by 808s, he & 40 tried so hard to copy Kanye's sound.

TML lacks anthems like Paranoid, Heatless or WTH, that's why Kanye's shit is better.

Plus the only song off TML that was rather huge is produced by Kanye.

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
shut the fuck up. every other day you're starting a thread just to hate on fucking drake. did he violate your mother? seriously. you're just annoying

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thenephilim27 said:
shut the fuck up. every other day you're starting a thread just to hate on fucking drake. did he violate your mother? seriously. you're just annoying
I don't see any hate, I just see an honest opinion

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
Marshall Mathers said:
no, i've seen you hate on drake in every single drake related thread. you made one of these talking about how lame he is like last week. anytime i see a thread with a title that puts down drake as a person or musically i can assume that you made it

anyways, TML was the logical evolution of 808's. I enjoyed TML more.

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Marshall Mathers said:
No it's hate when you make a thread about it every day. We get it you don't like him so just move on... :troll:

·
Registered
12,285 Posts
Its def not Kanye's worst album because all the albums have some sort of uniqueness to it. And with that being said TML wasn't terrible either. Even though I'm not a huge Drake fan, I've still got a lot of respect for the dude.  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
What's the point of comparing these twos anyway? you sound like you think your opinion is the only one. Who cares

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thenephilim27 said:
no, i've seen you hate on drake in every single drake related thread. you made one of these talking about how lame he is like last week. anytime i see a thread with a title that puts down drake as a person or musically i can assume that you made it

anyways, TML was the logical evolution of 808's. I enjoyed TML more.
man you are paranoid there is no hate in THIS thread, I didn't write things like this :
Omari said:
drake is shit tho tbh

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
Omari said:
drake is shit tho tbh
i know it he got a little overplayed and it became fashionable to hate on drake after the hype reached an insane level, but this statement is just so not true. he's a nice hybrid between lyrical rap and singing.

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
Marshall Mathers said:
Kanye's worst album is way better than the knock-off Thank Me Later, period.

It's so obvious that Aubrey was deeply inspired by 808s, he & 40 tried so hard to copy Kanye's sound.

TML lacks anthems like Paranoid, Heatless or WTH, that's why Kanye's shit is better.

Plus the only song off TML that was rather huge is produced by Kanye.
808's worst album??? dissing TML????

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
thenephilim27 said:
i know it he got a little overplayed and it became fashionable to hate on drake after the hype reached an insane level, but this statement is just so not true. he's a nice hybrid between lyrical rap and singing.
agreed. I listen the shit out of TML even today, even tho So Far Gone is better tbh

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Marshall Mathers said:
man you are paranoid there is no hate in THIS thread, I didn't things like this :
When nearly all your posts are dissing Drake and talking about him, then yes it's called hate. Seriously follow the above instructions in big bold red ^^^

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
thenephilim27 said:
I think he's hilarious looooob. Fuck Drake.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
:facepalm:

Drake is pretty nice, maybe not Big L nice or Rakim nice,
Still nice though for his generation.
Rant  somewhere else?

:smug:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts