Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only one was alright.  Its like Bound 2 for me, a decent song but a skippable song on the album.  And this new Rihanna shit, wack as fuck.  I dont mind it cause it probably gets the 7th solo more exposure.

But 7th solo better not be like this gay ass radio and country shit.  Ye will be making a big mistake if he tries to do this corny ass music for a whole album. 

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Coolest ***** said:
you gonna suck kanyes dick no matter what he releases stop flexin
Are you saying I would bump the 7th solo if its garbage.  It aint about suckin nobodies dick, if its wack then I dont fux with it.

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pharokh is a thot said:
Hes gonna make a hard, yet pop-y and happy, banger for this album

mark my words
Graduation was a radio/banger album but its still one of the greatest albums.

You can still do mainstream and be good, but this sappy Kanye shit is worse than Eminem post Encore tbfh.

·
Banned
12,716 Posts
The OP said:
Graduation was a radio/banger album but its still one of the greatest albums.

You can still do mainstream and be good, but this sappy Kanye shit is worse than Eminem post Encore tbfh.
Hes already made 6 great albums, so its highly doubtful he'd pop out a shitty album at this point

but than again what do i know

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pharokh is a thot said:
Hes already made 6 great albums, so its highly doubtful he'd pop out a shitty album at this point

Yeah but all 6 of those albums was Kanye wylin out pre Nori.  Now that he has a daughter, I feel like its inspiring him to go the Eminem route and make some wack ass sappy music. 

·
Banned
12,716 Posts
The OP said:
Yeah but all 6 of those albums was Kanye wylin out pre Nori.  Now that he has a daughter, I feel like its inspiring him to go the Eminem route and make some wack ass sappy music. 
he made songs like Hey Mama good

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Pharokh is a thot said:

OH Man said:
y'all need to chill, how you not gonna trust Kanye after 6 classics? :fly:
came in here to say this and i'm not even a kanye stan

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Anybody that thinks 7th solo is gonna be this way is a fucking idiot
Only one was for Ye himself and this is a FEATURE
get it through your head

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Pharokh is a thot said:
Hes gonna make a hard, yet pop-y and happy, banger for this album

mark my words
This true, it's gonna be the Hardest/graduation album ever made

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
i only became a kanye fan durng the yeezus era cuz I honestly thought all hs other albums were just alrght so if he reverts bac to his old poppy style then im out
Its probably cuz Cudi fell off around that time and I needed somethng to fill that void

1 - 20 of 28 Posts