Kanye to The banner
101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
23,629 Posts
yung goyard said:
I get a good vibe from all his interviews
I feel like hes good at presenting himself but it remains to be seen if its a persona or real shit.

·
Registered
75,597 Posts
TIIMMY BURNER said:
Coming into every 69 thread and seeing pedo comments is exhausting.
exactly lmao, we know the dude a piece of shit, but most of the people condemning him support some other artist thats done something absolutely terrible. Hell, almost every other artist has done something terrible. These same chodes are the ones clogging up FB articles about Harvey Weinstein because they have no common sense nor intution and are unable to comprehend most famous people are fucked mentally

·
Registered
75,597 Posts
I dont like Tekashi the person, I dont ever like hispanics using ***** because they do it to death and they shit on black people heavy, but tekashi does seem like he does fuck with the black people in his area and has essentially grown up with them in the struggle. So its up to those people to check him or not.

As far as the pedophilia, he mightve known that girl was 13 or not, IDFK. I will say, I have personally known women who have lied about their age to fuck ****** at parties, especially if both parties are drunk. Its pretty safe to say if you have lived in any small town, you would know ****** dont do back stories to find out if a woman is of age or not. If he did know, thats terrible, but I wish we'd pull this card when people try to use the same general age ranges with 17-20+ women-men relationships. Some shit like that is actually idolized, and I understand why there's a difference in reaction, but you cant have an extreme of immediate disgust and an extreme of complete acceptance (love is LOVE!!!). If she a minor and she fucking an adult, its gotta be handled like that across the board

·
Registered
75,597 Posts
I know one girl my age, we both freshmen, completely cut me off for making a gay joke because she likes to believe she can be a SJW while:

1. having openly racial prejudices in men she wants to date (which is okay in my book, until...) while condemning other people for simply fetishing interracial relationships entirely. This bitch only dates ****** to fuck em but does it under some veil of love
2. fucked a 22 year old while being a senior in HS. brought this ***** to prom :dead:
3. masquerades as a bisexual while only realizing this side of her existed after all her new found friends were gay. Cmon bro, this isnt coincidental at all?

I guess my overarching problem is that women and men love fake outrage so much they're willing to plead ignorance to actual issues they themselves have or have around them. The thick-walled one-sided window the internet has provided for vanity is getting shameful

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Not First said:
I swear each tekashi thread has the same 3-4 stans shitposting for 5 pages straight
I swear each tekashi thread has the same 3-4 trolls shitposting about 69 supposedly being a pedo 5 pages straight :work:

101 - 120 of 126 Posts