Kanye to The banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
quangiscoolio said:
No, just one of those people with a Frostwire account and desires to spend money on, other things.
Frostwire in 2011?

lmao

Step up your download game son.

·
Registered
331 Posts
TrappedInMyDome said:
Yay for giving as much money as we can to record labels/kanyeezy cause they can never have enough. I think I'ma cop 3 CD's, 3 LR's 3 Graduations, 5 808's and 10 MBDTF's + 15 WTT's just to show how big of a kanye fan I am even so it won't show shit to anyone but myself and how dumb I am for wasting my money buying multiples of the same album
this.

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
TrappedInMyDome said:
Yay for giving as much money as we can to record labels/kanyeezy cause they can never have enough. I think I'ma cop 3 CD's, 3 LR's 3 Graduations, 5 808's and 10 MBDTF's + 15 WTT's just to show how big of a kanye fan I am even so it won't show shit to anyone but myself and how dumb I am for wasting my money buying multiples of the same album

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
NiNETY7 said:
swedens albums are 20 dollars? yall getting RIPPED OFF.
20 dollars? That's less than 14 euros. CD's pretty much cost around 20 euros in Finland, which is 29 USD. Sweden is most likely in the same price range.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
TrappedInMyDome said:

41 - 53 of 53 Posts