Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question is, will MBDTF still count for the 54th Annual Grammy awards? And if it will be nominated, will WTT?
Cause if so Well DAT SHIT CRAY!!! :wom: :wom:

Best Grammy NIght in History if you ask me. Better change it to Kanye Night instead. :sarc2:

·
Registered
183 Posts
tbh, ye picked the worst year to release these albums; he's gonna be up against some great albums [like Adele's 21].. and we ALL know that the Grammy people suck when it comes to awarding hip-hop artists Album of the Year.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BrandonRager said:
tbh, ye picked the worst year to release these albums; he's gonna be up against some great albums [like Adele's 21].. and we ALL know that the Grammy people suck when it comes to awarding hip-hop artists Album of the Year.
MBDTF isnt Hip-Hop, its art. :sarc2:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This what Kanye can be nominated for.
- Album of the Year (MBDTF)
- Best Hip-Hop Album of the year (WTT)
- Best Collabo (WTT)
- Best Video (Maybe Otis, Runaway)

I can't think of more..But if he wins all of this makes Kanye a winner of 18 grammies. Putting him on par with Path Metheny and Jimmy Sturr, beating Ray Charles. DAT SHIT CRAY!! :wom: :wom:

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Flashlight said:
- Best Collabo (WTT)

I can't think of more..But if he wins all of this makes Kanye a winner of 18 grammies. Putting him on par with Path Metheny and Jimmy Sturr, beating Ray Charles. DAT SHIT CRAY!! :wom: :wom:
tons of song awards. Best Rap/Sung collabo. Best Rap Song. etc etc

·
Registered
111,263 Posts
Flashlight said:
- Best Collabo (WTT)

you forgot best rap/sung collab (song), besst rap song by duo or group (something off WTT), best rap solo performance (but then again power isn't eligible lol)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.