Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question is, will MBDTF still count for the 54th Annual Grammy awards? And if it will be nominated, will WTT?
Cause if so Well DAT SHIT CRAY!!! :wom: :wom:

Best Grammy NIght in History if you ask me. Better change it to Kanye Night instead. :sarc2:

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
We're gonna' have to wait and find out but yes MBDTF qualifies, it's just a matter if they want to nominate it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
tbh, ye picked the worst year to release these albums; he's gonna be up against some great albums [like Adele's 21].. and we ALL know that the Grammy people suck when it comes to awarding hip-hop artists Album of the Year.

·
Banned
28,839 Posts
MBDTF is eligible. The period of eligibility is August 20th 2010-August 20th 2011, so both WTT and MBDTF can both be submitted. The only reason why Power was nominated last year was because it was released in June.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BrandonRager said:
tbh, ye picked the worst year to release these albums; he's gonna be up against some great albums [like Adele's 21].. and we ALL know that the Grammy people suck when it comes to awarding hip-hop artists Album of the Year.
MBDTF isnt Hip-Hop, its art. :sarc2:

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Of course it's eligible.

It will be up for Hip Hop album of the year and Album of the Year.

And this year his only competition is Adele.

So it's a pretty easy year to be honest.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This what Kanye can be nominated for.
- Album of the Year (MBDTF)
- Best Hip-Hop Album of the year (WTT)
- Best Collabo (WTT)
- Best Video (Maybe Otis, Runaway)

I can't think of more..But if he wins all of this makes Kanye a winner of 18 grammies. Putting him on par with Path Metheny and Jimmy Sturr, beating Ray Charles. DAT SHIT CRAY!! :wom: :wom:

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Flashlight said:
- Best Collabo (WTT)

I can't think of more..But if he wins all of this makes Kanye a winner of 18 grammies. Putting him on par with Path Metheny and Jimmy Sturr, beating Ray Charles. DAT SHIT CRAY!! :wom: :wom:
tons of song awards. Best Rap/Sung collabo. Best Rap Song. etc etc

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Best Rap Album
Best Rap Solo
Best Rap Collab
Best Long and Short Video

Plus the big ones, plus his features.

Grammy Family :slick:

·
Registered
109,058 Posts
Flashlight said:
- Best Collabo (WTT)

you forgot best rap/sung collab (song), besst rap song by duo or group (something off WTT), best rap solo performance (but then again power isn't eligible lol)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts