Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There anyway that the whole debt thing is true. I'm trying to defend Ye but then i get the 53 mill thrown at me and have zero response.

·
Registered
36,375 Posts
Dexter Morgan said:
There anyway that the whole debt thing is true. I'm trying to defend Ye but then i get the 53 mill thrown at me and have zero response.
why does his debt have anything to do with defending him

·
Registered
383 Posts
I swear with the way people on here think about debt you'd think they still use piggybanks smh you idiots need to know what debt actually means before you throw the term around.

·
Banned
18,868 Posts
We should all know Ye isnt struggling. Even if he doesnt have money his wife and her whole family, and his whole circle of rich friends (Jay and Bey, Diddy, Rih, etc.) do so push come to shove he'll be ok.

He said he was in debt and has restated that multiple times since the first time, so I definitely think its a big issue to him personally, as it should.

A good response would be "Dude touched more money than any of you ever will" that should shut them right up

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
i hope to god he gotta go back to living in the chi after this, bum ass ***** try to finess me but im get that chargeback with the pablo gear brine

1 - 20 of 21 Posts