Kanye to The banner

1181 - 1200 of 1204 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
couldnt have spended my evening better than reading this entire thread..

ricky you were born a L machine and to this day you still keep being one :dead:

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
feelingisfirst said:
years later you'll think back "oh yeah, the first girl i smashed was this girl that ridiculed me, disrespected me, and made me her bitch but i was so desperate that we had sex n i was hoping we'd get back together, but once college started, she got invited to a party, and thereafter spent each weekend creating the eiffel tower with two guys"
:dead:

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
I saw this thread pop back with the 'New' tag next to it, turns out last time I opened this shit was page 11 two years ago lmao. Read through the whole fuckin thing during class, and I don't think I've ever wanted to slap another man more than I've wanted to slap OP, assuming this ain't some huge troll. RA is usually joke-tier advice but there was some real shit itt that man just blew right past smfh

·
Premium Member
42,090 Posts
ricardocastilleja said:
There's actually an update to this thread over that which just happened like 10 minutes ago. Will post once I stop crying.
I’m reading this thread back and I started crying laughing from this post lmaooooo I’m so dead

·
Registered
31,265 Posts
MoMoneyz16 said:
Omg this thread is like a movie...... funniest part is he never smashed.......
he’s still w her lmao, he’s smashed now luckily

U wanna know another amazing plot twist

She wasnt even a virgin when all of this started :jordanlaff:

·
Registered
31,265 Posts
hriskoxo said:
Link to revealing thread? :feedme:
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=7454682.msg495749554;topicseen#msg495749554

He made that thread after this thread

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=7452122.msg495605874;topicseen#msg495605874M

So apparently his friends gf of years lied about being a virgin and had sex w her boyfriend before of a month

And then APPARENTLY he asked his girlfriend of years and she also admitted to having sex w her boyfriend of a month

:fly:

1181 - 1200 of 1204 Posts