Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
It's not that people don't say these things.. I didn't think Taylor deserved that award... It's just that we didn't say it in front of millions of people on live television..

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
to me the taylor incident was a bitch move on his part, but i knew who taylor swift was the night and still had fun with the imma let you finish jokes the next day lol

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
It's not that people don't say these things.. I didn't think Taylor deserved that award... It's just that we didn't say it in front of millions of people on live television..
RelaxRelapse said:
RelaxRelapse said:

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Stormo. said:
It should not have mattered that much if he said it in front of millions. It should have been talked about for a week and forgotten about. Instead people want him dead for that to this day.
that just shows how famous he is  :robo:
or possibly that americas still racist  :sarc2:

B

·
0 Posts
Brennan said:
The media treated Kanye worse then they did Chris Brown lol so stupid.
^^^THIS x2000

Chris Brown Beat up Rihanna!
she was left horribly

1 year later the fucker is forgiven by almost everyone and nobody gives a fuck a bout it

but since kanye interrupted a white ho

Everybody freaked out

I haven't Seen Obama callin Chris a Wife Beater
:dno:

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
TBH, no one would give two shits about Taylor winning over Beyonce if Kanye hadn't said anything. I mean really, (I can't remember the exact award) was the Best Female Video really that important to you? Face it, Kanye was drunk and he done goofed.

And Kanye got shit for the Bush thing because he said that shit on a telethon dedicated to helping out the victims. Instead of contributing to the cause, he made black people look loud and uncivilized.

Kanye lacks all self control at times and is at times an asshole. While the media does over-crucify him over petty shit, it still doesn't change the fact that Ye shouldn't have done it in the first place.

And about the Chris Brown thing, who hasn't had to smack a bitch every once in a while? :problem?:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
And two reasons why the Taylor Swift thing blew up like it did:

1. He had, in the eyes of many, done "douchebag" stuff before, acted like, and I quote Kanye himself, "a bitch at award shows". In some ways, this was the final straw. Though Chris Brown did something inexcusable and far, far worse, he hadn't done anything bad before. People are willing to forgive the first time more easily than they are the fourth, fifth time. Just saying. And I know the shit Kanye has done is harmless compared to Chris Brown or something along those lines.

2. It was Taylor Swift. "America's sweetheart as they said." Maybe the worst possible person you could ever do that too.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Ape said:
TBH, no one would give two shits about Taylor winning over Beyonce if Kanye hadn't said anything. I mean really, (I can't remember the exact award) was the Best Female Video really that important to you? Face it, Kanye was drunk and he done goofed.

And Kanye got shit for the Bush thing because he said that shit on a telethon dedicated to helping out the victims. Instead of contributing to the cause, he made black people look loud and uncivilized.

Kanye lacks all self control at times and is at times an asshole. While the media does over-crucify him over petty shit, it still doesn't change the fact that Ye shouldn't have done it in the first place.
Perfectly stated. This is what I meant with my post. I obviously didn't express it well at all. But I agree with this 100%.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Szohr said:
I mean seriously, I was a dick on a forum, I apologized for being crazy, people tell me to chill and then they write rants directed at me? I'm almost flattered. Seriously Stormo, I don't have a bone to pick with you, and I agree with you, so let's just call it a truce or something, damn dude.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Before I start this, I didn't like Bush as a president. I don't like Taylor Swift's music. I still feel like you're wrong on this.

The Bush controversy:
Kanye was talked about because it was supposed to be a fundraiser from all kinds of celebrities to raise money for Katrina Victims. They had a script, they had lines they were supposed to say, and it would've been touching and nice and happy. Then Kanye says the Bush line. He broke script to say a personal opinion that had little basis, and IMO was Kanye just trying to get attention. But whatever.

Then the Taylor Swift thing. Sure, maybe she didn't deserve the award. But she won it, and it was her time to stand on the stage, take in HER moment, and Kanye interrupts that to tell her that she doesn't deserve it. It was a dick move, and you can't deny that. People didn't talk shit about Kanye for speaking his mind. He could've said it afterwards. Create a video, say it in a song, I don't care. But to interrupt the awards ceremony and Taylor's moment was uncalled for.

I love Kanye as an artist, and it seems like he's starting to try to be a better person. And yeah, he was going through some shit in his life. But we all do. Just because he had shit happening to him doesn't mean he had any right to say those things in the way he did. Still kind of glad he said them, though, as all the aftermath was hilarious.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Oogity said:
Before I start this, I didn't like Bush as a president. I don't like Taylor Swift's music. I still feel like you're wrong on this.

The Bush controversy:
Kanye was talked about because it was supposed to be a fundraiser from all kinds of celebrities to raise money for Katrina Victims. They had a script, they had lines they were supposed to say, and it would've been touching and nice and happy. Then Kanye says the Bush line. He broke script to say a personal opinion that had little basis, and IMO was Kanye just trying to get attention. But whatever.

Then the Taylor Swift thing. Sure, maybe she didn't deserve the award. But she won it, and it was her time to stand on the stage, take in HER moment, and Kanye interrupts that to tell her that she doesn't deserve it. It was a dick move, and you can't deny that. People didn't talk shit about Kanye for speaking his mind. He could've said it afterwards. Create a video, say it in a song, I don't care. But to interrupt the awards ceremony and Taylor's moment was uncalled for.

I love Kanye as an artist, and it seems like he's starting to try to be a better person. And yeah, he was going through some shit in his life. But we all do. Just because he had shit happening to him doesn't mean he had any right to say those things in the way he did. Still kind of glad he said them, though, as all the aftermath was hilarious.
EXACTLY! I mean I didn't think the aftermath was too hilarious considering the racist death threats he received, but exactly.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Brennan said:
The media treated Kanye worse then they did Chris Brown lol so stupid.
my thoughts exactly. chris brown fucked rihanna up and people still hate Ye way more for stealing the mic. i know he should have done that but damn.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts