Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I made a mill off my mix tape" - Come Up song! Y'all thought Animal Ambition flopped, lel Y'all forgot to count the 5 bundles he sold, the +200K singles sold, and now at 100K album sales. For a mix tape, 50 won.

Off to the next, Power show! 50 winning big with that show. Pretty much every black celebrity is watching that show. INCLUDING Game, check Game's latest interviews saying he hooked on 50's new show Power.

https://twitter.com/50centnewsfeed/status/493500309306880000/photo/1

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
50 said:
Power is a good show.
hooked since episode 1. Episode 7 that was just this past Saturday night was one of the best. ohhhh shit. it was ridiculous! that twist at the end had me like "fukkkkkkkk."

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Dont Hate The Truth said:
"I made a mill off my mix tape" - Come Up song! Y'all thought Animal Ambition flopped, lel Y'all forgot to count the 5 bundles he sold, the +200K singles sold, and now at 100K album sales. For a mix tape, 50 won.

Off to the next, Power show! 50 winning big with that show. Pretty much every black celebrity is watching that show. INCLUDING Game, check Game's latest interviews saying he hooked on 50's new show Power.

https://twitter.com/50centnewsfeed/status/493500309306880000/photo/1
animal ambition was an album bruh... but i do agree he winning with that power show

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
Yeah, we already knew that he had money and that he could sell a tape, this doesn't make Animal Ambition any less garbage.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MegaFdub said:
Yeah, we already knew that he had money and that he could sell a tape, this doesn't make Animal Ambition any less garbage.
it wasn't garbage. It was mediocre. 50/50. And for it to be scrutinized as an album, critics gave it even less. It was a mix tape and 50 made a smart move to make a bit of money from it, so he did it. but SKI is where it's at!

·
Banned
66,019 Posts
Dont Hate The Truth said:
he did just under 50K first week, and now he over 100K.
200K+ singles sold.

And it was a mix tape, not meant to have charting singles.
lmao says no one

Flop, trash and washed up

1 - 20 of 43 Posts