Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Days after Bill O’Reilly invited 50 Cent to The O’Reilly Factor, Fif turned to his Twitter account yesterday and declined to appear on the show. He did however offer to take Fox News Contributor Laura Ingraham out on a date. Ha!

People are so book smart its amazing they don’t have common sense. Bill o reilly’s views are representation of some one’s grand fathers. I don’t mean thIs in a disrespectful way but there is a huge age difference between him and the average hip hop consumer #SK. Anyway thanks for the invite to your show old billy bobb when we become powerful enough to change the world in conversation Ill stop by lol.

Now I’m gonna offer a definition of a BITCH bill O’ reilly can understand in 2004 when andrea mackris accused you of sexual harassment. If it wasn’t representation of your lust and you didn’t do anything wrong. You encountered a (BITCH) LMAO. Why stop by the news my tweets are national news. I get world wide coverage from my cell phone SUCKER oh I’m sorry I used the S word LMAO.

Laura ingrahams I had know idea who you were on fox news after a little research. I’m impressed you seem to be very smart there no reason a good women like you isn’t married. I want to date you.

Laura listen baby I don’t know if this helps me in any way but between me and you. Iv been rumored to be pretty well endowed. Lol. On second thought after reading your anti homosexual I should call GLAD on your ASS Lol

Epic win for 50 lol, he remains the funniest guy in the game.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Albert said:
:hah:

he always bring the lulz
I know right? I would like to see Bill respond to this, he won't because then he would have to talk about the sexual harrasment case again but still, would be funny to see.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Donnie Darko said:
I know right? I would like to see Bill respond to this, he won't because then he would have to talk about the sexual harrasment case again but still, would be funny to see.
I would love to see 50 vs. Bill O'Reilly arguing about his sexual harassment case on FoxNews, shit would probably be funnier than the Cam'Ron vs. O'Reilly debate.

·
Registered
109,817 Posts
Albert said:
The only rapper schooled by O'Reilly
His intellect is beyond FOX doe, hes up to bigger things like achieving world peace and curing african hunger through Alex da kid collaborations. He'll prove us all wrong with help of da gawd Trey Songz

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
I Go Fo Mine said:
His intellect is beyond FOX doe, hes up to bigger things like achieving world peace and curing african hunger through Alex da kid collaborations. He'll prove us all wrong with help of da gawd Trey Songz
He's starting a revolution with Lasers tbh :hah: :slick:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Albert said:
I would love to see 50 vs. Bill O'Reilly arguing about his sexual harassment case on FoxNews, shit would probably be funnier than the Cam'Ron vs. O'Reilly debate.
For real haha.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Lupe's Bill O'Reilly appearance was actually a triple entendre, must have been too deep for you guys.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts