Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta love how that 1st asshole doesn't even try to be helpful.  Just has some stupid remark. I guess it makes sense that the weezy stan has nothing relevant to say. Just like wayne. 

I tried google and I couldn't find it.  Seems like they took it down or something

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
The Fundraiser said:
Gotta love how that 1st asshole doesn't even try to be helpful.  Just has some stupid remark. I guess it makes sense that the weezy stan has nothing relevant to say. Just like wayne. 

I tried google and I couldn't find it.  Seems like they took it down or something
you're making a comment about someone having something relevant to say but you're looking for a 50 cent video :notsureif:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Automatic Weezy said:
you're making a comment about someone having something relevant to say but you're looking for a 50 cent video :notsureif:
GRODT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wayne's life

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
MrINSiGHT said:
GRODT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wayne's life
how relevant is 50 cent again? oh that's right he isn't. which is clearly what my post was about

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Automatic Weezy said:
how relevant is 50 cent again? oh that's right he isn't. which is clearly what my post was about
When you've made all your money as early as he did I can see why he'd get lazy and fall off. That track 'Up' that he's on is a banger tho

1 - 16 of 16 Posts