Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
42,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A five-year-old girl accidentally shot herself dead after her mother left her at home and went shopping, police have said.

Officers responded to reports of gun shots around 10.50am on Sunday morning in New Orleans and found the girl in a bedroom.

She was suffering from a gunshot wound to the head and was rushed to hospital.

The youngster was put on life support for several hours but was later pronounced dead.

A spokesman for the New Orleans police department said: "A preliminary investigation indicates the child was home alone and had somehow come into contact with .38 revolver and accidentally shot herself in the head."

The girl was discovered injured by her mother on her return to their home in North Galvez Street in the 7th Ward.
http://news.sky.com/story/1107388/five-year-old-girl-shoots-herself-in-the-head

Happened yesterday, we live in a crazy world :cryfam:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
This is a case where no amount of legislation can prevent this sort of thing from happening. It's 100% the mother's fault. I don't mess around with guns.

·
Premium Member
12,449 Posts
MIChaelamagne said:
:fly: left 5 year old alone to go shopping
more like left 5 year old alone to get some crack smh
tbh, shit like this really bothers me; there's no reason that it should happen.

·
Registered
10,351 Posts
Peter Falk said:
I'll never understand why some Americans feel the need to own a gun.
Protection. Shouldn't have a gun in a house with a child. Atleast have it locked up. Its not the guns fault its the person who owns it tbh.

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Fucking New Orleans.... Louisiana people are the stupidest subsection of people in the entire US, I swear

1 - 20 of 35 Posts