Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i personally really dig tha lost in tha world track but i only listed songs i heard kanye personally mention himself so that to me means anything out thats out there has a 50/50 shot

·
Registered
639 Posts
Wylin' Cause I'm Young isn't a G.O.O.D Friday track and they don't have Runaway Love as a track.

As far as Monster is concerned, it's a great track, but I don't understand the reason for it's inclusion on the album. Unless Kanye plans on removing it from Watch the Throne and putting another track to replace it, I can't figure out why he would put it in the album. But, he is Kanye West, so he must have something great in store for us if he decided to put it in the album.

BTW, you should also list "Dark Twisted Fantasy" since Kanye Tweeted that it would be the first track on the album.

·
Banned
25,053 Posts
power
runaway (Pusha T)
all of the lights (everyone)
monster
devil in a new dress
dark fantasy
chain heavy
mommas boyfriend
the joy (cyhi)
lost in the world (iver)
thats my bitch (qtip)
gorgeous (cudi)
blame game (legend)
hell of a life

these are the 14 that IMO are pretty much locks, maybe not confirmed by kanye, but confirmed by others and various info leaks that these will be there. if some get merged or title changes thats fine ect. anything past this is pretty much speculation....even some of this might be speculation, idk

·
Banned
85,627 Posts
thenephilim27 said:
power
runaway (Pusha T)
monster
devil in a new dress
dark fantasy
chain heavy
mommas boyfriend
the joy (cyhi)
lost in the world (iver)
thats my bitch (qtip)
gorgeous (cudi)
blame game (legend)
hell of a life

these are the 14 that IMO are pretty much locks, maybe not confirmed by kanye, but confirmed by others and various info leaks that these will be there. if some get merged or title changes thats fine ect. anything past this is pretty much speculation....even some of this might be speculation, idk
links to the other confirmed tracks?

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
thenephilim27 said:
power
runaway (Pusha T)
monster
devil in a new dress
dark fantasy
chain heavy
mommas boyfriend
the joy (cyhi)
lost in the world (iver)
thats my bitch (qtip)
gorgeous (cudi)
blame game (legend)
hell of a life

you can't be so sure all of these are album songs. i think they all are too but some how there is only 11 songs plust 2 bonus so.....

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.