Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/118/1185975p1.html

Basically like alot of you, we knew a 4th DLC would be inevitable but, this time it is ALL ZOMBIES

You Get

-A New Zombie Map that takes place on the moon
-All [email protected] Zombie Maps :slick:
-A Zombie theme

This DLC Pack comes out August 23

ALSO: IF YOU OWNED THE HARDENED/PRESTIGE EDITION OF BLACK OPS, THE THEME, THE SOUNDTRACK FOR ZOMBIES AND THE MOON MAP COMES FREE OF CHARGE....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dark-Zero said:
I wont be buying then.Tha fuck
What do ya mean? You get the new map for free if you have the Hardened/Prestige.

Evel Kanyevel said:
Told y'all it would be called resurrection a long time ago ;)
hahah that's right. Your the guy who said it was a anagram F.E.A.R. . . . Then I was all like 0_o

Kingly said:
When for PS3?
Then next month. All CoD DLC Comes out a month earlier for Xbox users so PS3/PC users should expect it September 23.

Thirty White Bitches said:
I got hardened but how do they know?
It will probably check your Hard Drive maybe when you Downloaded the Zombie Maps it was considered the
Rezurrection map so it would say just Download again (free of charge)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,709 Posts
yosnowman said:
If you bought all the map packs you spent $120 on one game.... Congratulations!
Next year they gonna start making you pay for bullets....
A lot of people get 2, 3, 4 times the lifespan out of CoD games than they do out of other games they buy. In a sense it's justifiable.

That being said fuck zombies, fuck black ops, and fuck the constantly subpar map packs CoD games have :tash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,736 Posts
Doom said:
A lot of people get 2, 3, 4 times the lifespan out of CoD games than they do out of other games they buy. In a sense it's justifiable.

That being said fuck zombies, fuck black ops, and fuck the constantly subpar map packs CoD games have :tash:
Bet you'll be first in line for mw3 :trollface:
Also subpar maps because a completely different company makes the map pack maps and they know millions will buy it no matter how crappy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yosnowman said:
If you bought all the map packs you spent $120 on one game.... Congratulations!
Next year they gonna start making you pay for bullets....
This will be the 2nd BO DLC I will download. It's worth imo too. Me and my cousin will be playing some Der Riese online with Black Ops weapons. :datass:

Doom said:
That being said fuck zombies,
D: I'm appalled :)
 
G

·
I hope someone will gameshare when thos comes out, i gotta save up for mw3, ps vita, and metal gear solid HD collection
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,220 Posts
Eezy said:
What do ya mean? You get the new map for free if you have the Hardened/Prestige.
hahah that's right. Your the guy who said it was a anagram F.E.A.R. . . . Then I was all like 0_o

Then next month. All CoD DLC Comes out a month earlier for Xbox users so PS3/PC users should expect it September 23.
It will probably check your Hard Drive maybe when you Downloaded the Zombie Maps it was considered the
Rezurrection map so it would say just Download again (free of charge)
I have regular
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,736 Posts
Eezy said:
This will be the 2nd BO DLC I will download. It's worth imo too. Me and my cousin will be playing some Der Riese online with Black Ops weapons. :datass:
I pirated black ops (after my disk scratched up) and all of their shitty maps fuck activision's money hungry ass!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,709 Posts
yosnowman said:
Bet you'll be first in line for mw3 :trollface:
Also subpar maps because a completely different company makes the map pack maps and they know millions will buy it no matter how crappy.
Too many games coming out september-november to waste on it first day. I'm gunna wait to see how they handle the maps and perks/killstreaks before I buy it. This sounds really promising though. My biggest problems with MW2 were the vertical building style maps, the ridiculous perks that single handedly changed the game, and the fact that you basically couldn't play without an air support based killstreak going off every 20 seconds.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top