Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has one and wtf do I do with the one I just bought.  Needed a new tv and bought an LG.

My only complaint is mine seems to have a bit of motion blur depending on what I'm watching. Maybe I'm just looking to hard for flaws, but it seems noticeable. Maybe I only notice it because the tv is way bigger than my old one, it's probably too big for my room to be honest.

Also, is pretty much Netflix my only option at the moment as far as actual 4K content goes??

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Bout to buy one on Sunday, i guess its a commitment in the beginning, as there isnt much to actually watch on it.

·
Registered
40,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jason. said:
It should have a menu setting to reduce the motion blur
im not sure what I should change exactly. Stealth told me to turn off TruMotion and I did that but there are still some flaws I've noticed, at least on Netflix. Maybe it's just my internet but it should t be. I have a good service  and it's wired

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
P.. said:
im not sure what I should change exactly. Stealth told me to turn off TruMotion and I did that but there are still some flaws I've noticed, at least on Netflix. Maybe it's just my internet but it should t be. I have a good service  and it's wired
it wouldn't be Netflix, it's the display itself. The menu doesn't give a description of what each setting does?

·
Banned
17,193 Posts
I hope you got the 2016 LG. The 2015 ones are flawed.

I would have went with the Vizio P65.

I may or may not have that set.

It may or may not be the best TV out right now.

(It is)

·
Registered
40,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Big Boss said:
I hope you got the 2016 LG. The 2015 ones are flawed.

I would have went with the Vizio P65.

I may or may not have that set.

It may or may not be the best TV out right now.

(It is)
i think mines 2016.

It's 65 inch LG super Uhd or some shit. Trumotion 240

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
P.. said:
off the top of my head. Under tru motion the options are like : off, smooth, clear, clear plus
if that setting isn't doing anything for you try disabling it and like I said before, change the refresh rate as that has a lot to do with motion blur as well

·
Registered
40,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jason. said:
if that setting isn't doing anything for you try disabling it and like I said before, change the refresh rate as that has a lot to do with motion blur as well
ill have to look at the manual to figure out how to do that. I didn't see an option for that

Thanks for your help man

1 - 20 of 30 Posts