Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a recent heartbreak it has come to my attention that I really need to loose weight and since I have struggled with this issue my whole life. I have decided to document my journey and try to consistently post what I eat on MyFitnessPal, if/what I worked out today, progress pics, and hopefully post my end result of 150 lbs by the end or middle of summer.

Current height is 5'10
Current weight is 223 lbs
Start date February 17 2016

Index:
Day 1 is on Page 3
Day 2 is on Page 7
Day 3 is on Page 7
Day 4 is on Page 8
Day 5 is on Page 9
Day 6 is on Page 10
Day 7 is on Page 11
Day 8 - 11 is on Page

I would love if people interested in this journey with me can keep me accountable and make sure I am doing keeping track by quoting me!

And here is the first starting pic

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
You that one dude that made the video? Well, looks like you have a foundation of muscle so once you cut the fat out you'll be good. If I lost 60 pounds in 6 months, then you can too. Same height and weight as you were also.

·
Registered
10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RockeR said:
You that one dude that made the video? Well, looks like you have a foundation of muscle so once you cut the fat out you'll be good. If I lost 60 pounds in 6 months, then you can too. Same height and weight as you were also.
Yah I am and its just time to focus on myself and what better then to finally just loose all this fat you know. Dam you lost 60 pounds in 6 months?!!? Fuckkk what did your diet look like and how often did you work out fam

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Edsi said:
Yah I am and its just time to focus on myself and what better then to finally just loose all this fat you know. Dam you lost 60 pounds in 6 months?!!? Fuckkk what did your diet look like and how often did you work out fam
True, same thing happened to me about the whole heartbreak shit. That's why I lost the weight. Well, I did cardio like 6 days a week and ate like 1,600 cals a day. Had a cheat day every 3 weeks. I recommend you lift though, that's something I didn't do.

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
good luck fam. stay away from fried shit and eat fruits, yogurt, salmon, and shit thats baked smoked or roasted

·
Registered
10,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cuzzi Relax said:
Bro I hope it goes well. Put up some more vids on YT❤
tezzz said:
rooting for you op
cowbook said:
good luck fam. stay away from fried shit and eat fruits, yogurt, salmon, and shit thats baked smoked or roasted
So much love on here which is really motivating to see makes me wanna go extra hard in the gym tommorow. :)

Yah I am going to buy a vlog camera and try do those also make a video about how to strive after a break up etc

RockeR said:
True, same thing happened to me about the whole heartbreak shit. That's why I lost the weight. Well, I did cardio like 6 days a week and ate like 1,600 cals a day. Had a cheat day every 3 weeks. I recommend you lift though, that's something I didn't do.
Look I dont know you but Im proud of you for glo-ing up in the face of that. Going through it right now and just thinking the amount of will power it takes is hard to not go do a bunch of drugs and just even stress eat. Your plan actually sounds realistic and almost exactly what I want to do except lift as well

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Edsi said:
So much love on here which is really motivating to see makes me wanna go extra hard in the gym tommorow. :)

Yah I am going to buy a vlog camera and try do those also make a video about how to strive after a break up etc

Look I dont know you but Im proud of you for glo-ing up in the face of that. Going through it right now and just thinking the amount of will power it takes is hard to not go do a bunch of drugs and just even stress eat. Your plan actually sounds realistic and almost exactly what I want to do except lift as well
Thanks man, I went from having not one girlfriend to coming back to school senior year with a girlfriend and then getting two more in the same year. That was like 3 years ago though, I've changed lol. Also, do Intermittent Fasting, it shreds fat. Basically do cardio fasted in like the afternoon or evening then eat like an hour after. Btw, heard you say in your vid that you don't have any music that relates to your situation, here are some songs (that aren't rap) that do.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
Edsi said:
After a recent heartbreak it has come to my attention that I really need to loose weight and since I have struggled with this issue my whole life. I have decided to document my journey and try to consistently post what I eat on MyFitnessPal, if/what I worked out today, progress pics, and hopefully post my end result of 150 lbs by the end or middle of summer.

Current height is 5'10
Current weight is 223 lbs
Start date February 17 2016

I would love if people interested in this journey with me can keep me accountable and make sure I am doing keeping track by quoting me!

And here is the first starting pic

I think the weight is too low but i am not a professional.

I suggest 189 since it would be healthy in your range.

Siet will do wonders. No soda, no sugar. Sweets or fast food.

You check your calories and you should be set if you maintain it for these four to five months.

·
Banned
28,660 Posts
Why's this NSFW?

Lowkey been losing weight recently. Cut off soda and have been sticking to two meals a deal

Large breakfast early in the morning to a small dinner before 7

·
Registered
44,562 Posts
BRK_ES said:
I think the weight is too low but i am not a professional.

I suggest 189 since it would be healthy in your range.

Siet will do wonders. No soda, no sugar. Sweets or fast food.

You check your calories and you should be set if you maintain it for these four to five months.
what?

150 is a perfect weight for someone who's 5'10

189 is overweight

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
fukdabich said:
Drink black coffee and only eat one meal a day ul get there op
Yeah.

Don't do this, OP.

You should never really be hungry. If you're hungry your body switches into panic mode and tries to store fat.

Don't eat less, eat right.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
soufwans said:
what?

150 is a perfect weight for someone who's 5'10

189 is overweight
Hes 5'10. More muscle mass to go around.

And it was 180.

If anything 167 should be his goal.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
BRK_ES said:
Hes 5'10. More muscle mass to go around.

And it was 180.

If anything 167 should be his goal.
Or he's just not setting a specific goal. I mean there's a connection, between height and weight, but there's just so much more to it that you can't tell a specific weight that's healthy for someone.

Body fat percentage the only number that counts.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
Jimi.Kendrix said:
Or he's just not setting a specific goal. I mean there's a connection, between height and weight, but there's just so much more to it that you can't tell a specific weight that's healthy for someone.

Body fat percentage the only number that counts.
The last part so true.

Exercise and diet and he should be fine. No specific weight goal, just trim and cut while exercising. Should be good

1 - 20 of 214 Posts