Kanye to The banner

Will WTT end up being better than MBDTF

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. It's Jay-Z and Kanye West (its not gonna be a MBDTF all over again, wich is a good thing cause its good for each kanye album to have a different feel IMO, and so far it sounds like it will be a better sounding/feeling album)
2. Kanye's on Ottis is the best Kanye has been since Welcome to Heartbreak song
3. Kanye and Jay-Z have always been good together
4. Has less features

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Kanye's best verse is still the first on Gorgeous.

No one knows if it will be better. It might be worse or equal depending on your taste/rating on MBDTF. Some Ye stans hate beats like "Heart of the City" so they dislike Otis while they love over the top shit like H*A*M.

We'll see when the grouprip drops.

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
Yarchini said:

No one knows if it will be better. It might be worse or equal depending on your taste/rating on MBDTF. Some Ye stans hate beats like "Heart of the City" so they dislike Otis while they love over the top shit like H*A*M.

I dont understand how anyone can possibly hate the Heart of the City beat

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yarchini said:

i personally don't like H.A.M. but Ottis and the rest of the ccd seems promising

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Yarchini said:

rg19 said:

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
rg19 said:
*Shrug*
Bliss said:
i personally don't like H.A.M. but Ottis and the rest of the ccd seems promising
I don't like H*A*M either. Ottis is promosing. It's what Kanye and Jay-Z are best at. Lyrical bragging. I hate judging on first single due to how many albums have hot singles, but the rest is filler. I'll make an exception. I think I speak for everyone when I say we expect a classic.

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Long as it has more replay value than MBDTF, I'm good. I'm not looking for super lyrical, mindfucking content, over saturated concepts here.

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
ill said:
once he came back from the session i clearly remember him saying WTT>MBDTF
I think he said that at first and then realized it wasnt and said MBDTF was better like a day or 2 later. I remember him saying WTT> Black Album tho

1 - 20 of 271 Posts