Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Why was the Fela Kuti review replaced with another? Kinda awkward that my comment is still there on an album I've never heard lol. Even though I'd already reviewed "Zombie", there's no harm in having two write-ups for it :D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
EscoStar said:
Why was the Fela Kuti review replaced with another? Kinda awkward that my comment is still there on an album I've never heard lol.
Haha, just went to check that out. Maybe you should try Xenophanes, see if it's still one of your 'all-time faves!' :D

It must be fate y'all. :awesome:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Porcelina said:
Haha, just went to check that out. Maybe you should try Xenophanes, see if it's still one of your 'all-time faves!' :D

It must be fate y'all. :awesome:
I might have to update my top now :D

That comment is now word of God lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
sorry for the lack of updates the past days... i had computer problems but i just got myself a brand new laptop so ill put up the posts now.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Props on keeping this going for so long, If my musical knowledge was good enough I'd consider writing for you :).

Will last years posts be accessible anytime soon?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Aldor said:
Props on keeping this going for so long, If my musical knowledge was good enough I'd consider writing for you :).

Will last years posts be accessible anytime soon?
Some of them are available, I'll start putting the others on the 17th, aka when im done with finals lol.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
That's a hell of a top 5!
Rarely misses a day on 365.. love that it's still going strong, proud of you!

41 - 60 of 112 Posts