Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on KTT spinning?

If so share your methods, pics and tips.

For those who don't understand what I'm talking about...

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bender said:
I don't do anything; I'm half Italian so I have naturally wavy hair.

They come in all the time.
pics?

·
Registered
861 Posts

this shit got me spinning so hard dooooooooooe...the shit is thin not thick like alot of wave greases are, best shit ive ever tried.

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
I got naturally curly hair, but i've found Auzzie Three Minute Miracle conditioner, and John Freida serum helps make it look bouncier and less frizzy.
I take it you aren't going for the exact same look as me, haha. But the same thing should happen to shorter / differently cut hair. ^__^

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
never used grease but it took me a lot longer to get waves. brush everyday and its straight

·
Registered
29,996 Posts
Zeddy said:
I got naturally curly hair, but i've found Auzzie Three Minute Miracle conditioner, and John Freida serum helps make it look bouncier and less frizzy.
I take it you aren't going for the exact same look as me, haha. But the same thing should happen to shorter / differently cut hair. ^__^

:notsureif:

·
Premium Member
102,791 Posts
Zeddy said:

U pretty doe

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
50Tyson said:
I grease my hair daily and brush it like every hour, still doesn't work for me :cryfam: need help
thats whats fucking you up tbh. All that grease shit is not necessary. Wet your hair with water, brush till its dry. Du-Rag every night. Do that everyday for 2 weeks and let me know if your still struggling.

·
Registered
56,693 Posts
Lol Wavebuilder products are poop. All you need is a moisturizer, brush and a durag. All the extra shit is gimmicks

Best moisturizers are carrot creme, olive cream, pink lotion. Carrot creme worked best for me. All you really have to do is brush, the products just soften your hair so its easier to manage thus making it easier to wave. Anyone have any questions I can answer them, used to be deep into this shit.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Robinhood said:
Lol Wavebuilder products are poop. All you need is a moisturizer, brush and a durag. All the extra shit is gimmicks

Best moisturizers are carrot creme, olive cream, pink lotion. Carrot creme worked best for me. All you really have to do is brush, the products just soften your hair so its easier to manage thus making it easier to wave. Anyone have any questions I can answer them, used to be deep into this shit.
This...

·
Registered
21,341 Posts
Obonga said:

this shit got me spinning so hard dooooooooooe...the shit is thin not thick like alot of wave greases are, best shit ive ever tried.
last time I used that was in 7th grade when all my friends were competing for the best waves. I could only manage one wave :cryfam: and this kind of messed up the texture of my hair. maybe I was putting too many products in my hair at that time? :dno: :sadblu:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Robinhood said:

How often do you put the cream and how often should I wash my hair cause for me that messes it up

·
Registered
56,693 Posts
50Tyson said:
How often do you put the cream and how often should I wash my hair cause for me that messes it up
you can use your moisturizer daily because they're light, I saw you say that you use grease daily and that's bad because petroleum products clog your pores and your hair doesn't get a chance  to breathe.

You can wash your hair once every 5 days or so.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts