:slick:

very pleasant surprise, plus this movie is funny as fuck def go see it
Yes. Movie is flat out hilarious.

·
Banned
631 Posts
Nujabes said:
no hes not.
DON'T BLAME A DUDE FOR REACHING OUT TO KEEP THE LOVE OF MUSIC ALIVE. HE'S BETTER THAN RAP THAT'S WHY HE MOVED ON. BUT HE DON'T FORGET WHERE HE CAME FROM AND CAN STILL SPIT. MOTMII PROVED IT AND SO WILL AMNS...MARK MY WORDS.....CUDI NEVER LEFT. AND IF U SAY OTHERWISE YOUR NAIVE.

·
Banned
39,457 Posts
Gwoemul said:
DON'T BLAME A DUDE FOR REACHING OUT TO KEEP THE LOVE OF MUSIC ALIVE. HE'S BETTER THAN RAP THAT'S WHY HE MOVED ON. BUT HE DON'T FORGET WHERE HE CAME FROM AND CAN STILL SPIT. MOTMII PROVED IT AND SO WILL AMNS...MARK MY WORDS.....CUDI NEVER LEFT. AND IF U SAY OTHERWISE YOUR NAIVE.
no, he's really not.

·
Banned
39,457 Posts
Gwoemul said:
CAP LOCKS IS MY M.O....AND I LOVE HOW PPL WHO CAN'T DEFEND THEIR STATEMENTS RESORT TO CLAIMING SOMEONE'S MAD.
What's there to argue, it's clear cudi doesn't rap anymore, his lyrics are mediocre at best. His two latest songs are a lil wayne attempt at rock.

·
Banned
631 Posts
Nujabes said:
What's there to argue, it's clear cudi doesn't rap anymore, his lyrics are mediocre at best. His two latest songs are a lil wayne attempt at rock.
WELL YOUR OBVIOUSLY TROLLING NOW..SO I KINDLY ASK YOU STOP QUOTING ME.

THANKS

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
Eden said:
WHAT A LIL WAYNE ATTEMPT!?!?!?!
DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST COMPARE CUDI TO LIL WAYNE....
AND NOT JUST ANY LIL WAYNE....REBIRTH LIL WAYNE TO BE EXACT!!!
AHHAHAHAH
YOU IS TROLLING.
GO LISTEN TO THAT CD THEN LISTEN TO CUDI'S TWO NEW SONG...PITW IS BETTER THAN ANY TRACK ON THAT GOD AWFUL CD

·
Banned
39,457 Posts
nackmancudi said:
WHAT A LIL WAYNE ATTEMPT!?!?!?!
DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST COMPARE CUDI TO LIL WAYNE....
AND NOT JUST ANY LIL WAYNE....REBIRTH LIL WAYNE TO BE EXACT!!!
AHHAHAHAH
YOU IS TROLLING.
GO LISTEN TO THAT CD THEN LISTEN TO CUDI'S TWO NEW SONG...PITW IS BETTER THAN ANY TRACK ON THAT GOD AWFUL CD
no...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts