Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Great song that Kanye ruins with his adlibs. I'm hoping that he cuts that shit from the final version and makes it, at the every least, sound like the Soundcloud version.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shy said:
Should of been one of the tracks instead of a bonus.

It's my favorite from the album.
Definitely agree with this, maybe he should have kept the original OG SWISH/WAVES tracklist?

Although we'd lose GOAT songs like feedback

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crimson_Ark said:
Great song that Kanye ruins with his adlibs. I'm hoping that he cuts that shit from the final version and makes it, at the every least, sound like the Soundcloud version.
Ruin is probably too strong a word strong word, in the context of the album I like the shoutout/verse in progress feel to the end of the song, but if it were in the main body of the album or as a standalone track I agree soundcloud version is better

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Crimson_Ark said:
I just play the Soundcloud version.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Needs Andre 3k feature and his voice is too beautiful to go back to the normal soundcloud version

I need a mix of the instrumental with Andre's voice over it so badly

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Curtthagr8 said:
Needs Andre 3k feature and his voice is too beautiful to go back to the normal soundcloud version

I need a mix of the instrumental with Andre's voice over it so badly
I'm thinking about doing it.

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
You only made this thread because of the Drake tweet.

Great song nonetheless but it's an absolute travesty Kanye and 3 Stacks butchered the latter half!

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Benko123 said:
Ruin is probably too strong a word strong word, in the context of the album I like the shoutout/verse in progress feel to the end of the song, but if it were in the main body of the album or as a standalone track I agree soundcloud version is better
It goes on for too long and doesn't add anything to it. It doesn't really tell us anything new, it's not particularly funny and it doesn't have that inclusive vibe that Last Call did.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
30 hours, FML, NMPILA, Real Friends

best tracks on the album easily. everything else is average at best. Funny enough only one of them wasn't pre-released on Soundcloud which is FML...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DopeYe said:
30 hours, FML, NMPILA, Real Friends

best tracks on the album easily. everything else is average at best. Funny enough only one of them wasn't pre-released on Soundcloud which is FML...
No love for Ultralight Beam?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts