Kanye to The banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is it? Where the fuck is it? This is threadworthy. It has to happen. Body this 3stacks. Kanye let him body this. I'm hurt.

Whats that spongebob lookin ass smiley. It is the most illustrative of how weak I am that no 3 stack verse is on this. He's so perfect for it and probably has lady stories for days on some A Day in the Life of Benjamin Andre shit. He could've even referenced that track in light of the Life of Pablo title. :cryfam: I'm weak af.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
It would've been goat, I expected a verse when he said 3 stacks help me out

·
Banned
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
iamiguel said:
It would've been goat, I expected a verse when he said 3 stacks help me out
Smh yeah. like the backing vocals André did are so fitting, but I can just hear his voice floating over the track waiting to jump in on some double dutch shit and it just never happens.

PYT said:
Shoutout to PYT for the support expressing my anguish

·
Banned
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
boney montana said:
i would be satisfied if this is the only change he makes to the album
Straight up. That, fix wolves meaning put vic and sia back the fuck on there, and bring Rick in to reduce the amount of unnecessary shit they put on Fade. That was actually pretty upsetting to hear/have as the outro to the album

·
Banned
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DickerSpaniel said:
i feel 100% Andre had to have laid a verse to that, theres no way he came to the studio just to say 2 words hell fucking no lol
Exactly. Like wtf. No verse? Can drop verses for Kesha and shit but gets in the studio w Ye and doesn't lace him w one. No way Must've had writers block or some shit.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
TRUSMEDADDY said:
Straight up. That, fix wolves meaning put vic and sia back the fuck on there, and bring Rick in to reduce the amount of unnecessary shit they put on Fade. That was actually pretty upsetting to hear/have as the outro to the album
honestly fade was perfect as is with this beat

·
Banned
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
boney montana said:
honestly fade was perfect as is with this beat

Yeah. They put so much shit on it that makes it sound like a tacky attempt at house rather than the stripped down next level impression it made at first. The outro is still sick'nin tho

1 - 18 of 18 Posts