Registered
29,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he is doing another one in Chicago also this week

3 more before it premieres on TV

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
Gee, I wonder how much money he's spending running around the world just to show this film to a select group of people in each city. I know the end goal is to form a positive perception of the film to the media so they can turn around and sell it to the public but I can only imagine that the budget is quite high with all the glits & glam that is going into these screenings.

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
Pretty B. said:
its in LA tonite :/ i wish i wouldve known!
it's for the media to write reviews on, and that's why they're the only people invited along with other celebrities. I guess that's why it wasn't made known to the public until the day of as it is not a fan event.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
▲Special_K said:
it's for the media to write reviews on, and that's why they're the only people invited along with other celebrities. I guess that's why it wasn't made known to the public until the day of as it is not a fan event.
oh i see. wish it was a fan event though. would be 10x better to see it in a theatric type environment.

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
People without industry connects will not get in. That's why none of the venues are being disclosed. It's just like any other movie premiere you see on Tv where only certain people & media are welcome. You don't see Leonardo DiCaprio stans inside his premiere's now do you?

·
Premium Member
7,250 Posts
Morgan Spurlock
Just out of the @kanyewest screening of "Runaway" n LA. U gotta watch on MTV when it airs, its the long form movie video comeback!

Luscious Liz Hernandez
Just seen the screening of "Runaway" by @kanyewest. I have no words cool enough to say how cool it was. Maybe I'll create one. #inspired

Rap-Up
Just saw a screening of Kanye's "Runaway" film. Write-up of the event coming tomorrow on Rap-Up.com!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts