·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
They niceeee

Put harder drums though! Only thing i felt was missing was drums need a louder "bang" to them.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ILLAXPOPE said:
They niceeee

Put harder drums though! Only thing i felt was missing was drums need a louder "bang" to them.
Alright! Thanks for listening, and I'll try to get better drums asap.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump! Don't sleep! :stronger:

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
The first one, I'm not feeling the chord progression or the melody on it. At its best potential, it would be like on the soundtrack for a late 90s japanese playstation game.

The second one is better, but I think a few notes on the low synth are off key. This again sounds like a game soundtrack, but that synth is driving me crazy.

The third one has some mad dope drums, and the little synth melody is dope at times, but at other times it feels completely random. I don't know, but the drums were dope. Thats all I know.

Overall, your drums on the last two were good, but your chord progressions and melodies need alot of work. I'm gonna assume you don't play the piano, so I'd recommend taking some lessons or looking at some youtube tutorials.

I don't mean to bash, but its honest feedback.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prince Al said:
The first one, I'm not feeling the chord progression or the melody on it. At its best potential, it would be like on the soundtrack for a late 90s japanese playstation game.

The second one is better, but I think a few notes on the low synth are off key. This again sounds like a game soundtrack, but that synth is driving me crazy.

The third one has some mad dope drums, and the little synth melody is dope at times, but at other times it feels completely random. I don't know, but the drums were dope. Thats all I know.

Overall, your drums on the last two were good, but your chord progressions and melodies need alot of work. I'm gonna assume you don't play the piano, so I'd recommend taking some lessons or looking at some youtube tutorials.

I don't mean to bash, but its honest feedback.
Nah no bashing.  But yeah, I really want piano lessons but my current family situation is kinda rocky financially. Trying to talk to mom about it. (Tbh game soundtracks<3)

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Soultrekker said:
Nah no bashing.  But yeah, I really want piano lessons but my current family situation is kinda rocky financially. Trying to talk to mom about it. (Tbh game soundtracks<3)
You can look at tutorials on youtube. MY fam taught me music theory and shit, but I taught myself how to play piano using videos tbh.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Prince Al said:
You can look at tutorials on youtube. MY fam taught me music theory and shit, but I taught myself how to play piano using videos tbh.
I started doing that.  Don't know why I stopped. How long did it take you for the basics?

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Soultrekker said:
I started doing that.  Don't know why I stopped. How long did it take you for the basics?
It depends on what you call the basics?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Prince Al said:
I wanted to give an answer, lol. I just didn't know what you wanted me to consider the basics.
Like basic chords, chord progression, key / key signatures, etc. Kind of hard to explain.

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Soultrekker said:
Like basic chords, chord progression, key / key signatures, etc. Kind of hard to explain.
Uhmmm, well lets see. Yeah, that's hard to explain. Its all over the place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts