Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Mr. Rager said:
i mean idk, talk about a waste of fucking money. read that first comment in the youtube clip, that ***** is right
I replied to that comment actually :p

Just basically said that its his money, he can do wahtever HE wants with it.

And im sure he gives looooooots of money to charities anyway. Who are we to tell him how to spend his money.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
16,895 Posts
Dude did this all without am diploma, fuck give me his type of money and I'd do that every friday once I can earn it back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,204 Posts
Yall need to realize a few things.
1. He was most likely paid by the club for his appearance, they do it all the time, the entry was 500$ and he brought a lot of a-listers so he might have been making money that night actually.
2. He makes 4 million every year with ace of spades, there was an article about it recently.
3. What he did was actually advertising his brand.

Here is the story:
http://www.complex.com/music/2011/03/jay-z-ace-of-spades
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
693 Posts
kelly rowland once spent 350k in a club once ...so..not a big deal tbh :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
966 Posts
Fine with me, people should be able to spend their money in any way they want, how hard would people work if someone else decided how they can spend their money? Yet there are many people who think that's how it should be. Just like when they bought the Maybach for the Otis video and tore it up, people were having a fit.

Plus, spending a lot of money isn't even a bad thing. That money goes to the business who pays its employees and and also its suppliers who pays its employees, and so on.

It's the top 5% of people who create something of value for the rest of us, while the other 95% just perform whatever replaceable job they can get.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,544 Posts
The comments are disgusting :facepalm:

"he finishes a new lip stick in ONE use haha ugly ape"


"'2nd wealthiest man in hiphop'', -true but, the least liked and least talented in hiphop.

I guess now we have to marvel at his generosity of a $50.000 tip?, i think the guys an idiot :("


 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top