Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's 90 years old and the doctors said there is nothing else they can do because of the blood cloth in his brain so it's making him stop breathing every few minutes. It's depressing as fuck, he haven't seen me since I was 5 (I'm 19 now) he was unresponsive all day but when I walked in he opened his eyes and started crying. No one in my family around me has died so this is scary as fuck to see.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
I'm sorry OP. Losing a loved one is tough. Btw your cousin is old. I mean much older than you.

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
You should be happy for him man. He gets to get away from all the troubles of this world and gets to see an entirely new world where he can truly be free.

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He lived a long life but he doesn't want to go yet that's why he was crying, his wife is right beside him just staring him in the eye for like 5 hours now, I don't cry but this is emtional as hell

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is making me have a new outlook on life like damn that's gonna be me in the hospital bed one day...

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
ItzDrizzy said:
He lived a long life but he doesn't want to go yet that's why he was crying, his wife is right beside him just staring him in the eye for like 5 hours now, I don't cry but this is emtional as hell
Wonder if they are a duprass

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
my grandma died at 70 a few days before New Years. shit sucks man. but she wanted to go which can make it harder tbh. happy thoughts and celebration of their life is the way.

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's like he trying to tell me something but he can't talk because the stroke he just had paralyzed his right side including his brain so he's spelling out words in the air with his fingers like "love"

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
People say it gets easier as time goes by but it really doesnt. You just gotta find ways to deal with your loss. Good luck though fam :cryfam:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
ItzDrizzy said:
It's like he trying to tell me something but he can't talk because the stroke he just had paralyzed his right side including his brain so he's spelling out words in the air with his fingers like "love"
my suggestion would be to bring in stuff from your childhood (bunch of old pictures would be good for example) or something to make him feel not as depressed.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts