Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's 90 years old and the doctors said there is nothing else they can do because of the blood cloth in his brain so it's making him stop breathing every few minutes. It's depressing as fuck, he haven't seen me since I was 5 (I'm 19 now) he was unresponsive all day but when I walked in he opened his eyes and started crying. No one in my family around me has died so this is scary as fuck to see.

·
Registered
13,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He lived a long life but he doesn't want to go yet that's why he was crying, his wife is right beside him just staring him in the eye for like 5 hours now, I don't cry but this is emtional as hell

·
Registered
13,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's like he trying to tell me something but he can't talk because the stroke he just had paralyzed his right side including his brain so he's spelling out words in the air with his fingers like "love"

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
ItzDrizzy said:
It's like he trying to tell me something but he can't talk because the stroke he just had paralyzed his right side including his brain so he's spelling out words in the air with his fingers like "love"
my suggestion would be to bring in stuff from your childhood (bunch of old pictures would be good for example) or something to make him feel not as depressed.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.