Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Pretty good man. Far out and Nasty were my favs.
Great flow. Your mixing was a bit off though.

C

·
0 Posts
Dmoney357 said:
Thanks for the feedback man!

What should I work on for the mixing?
you need to mix your vocals better with the beat. Ask Ivy Crimson for help. He has a thread stickied in creative section.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChildRebelSoldier said:
you need to mix your vocals better with the beat. Ask Ivy Crimson for help. He has a thread stickied in creative section.
Ok, thanks. Vocals always have given me trouble haha.

C

·
0 Posts
Post a single on a thread in the CS page you'll get a lot more feedback.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ChildRebelSoldier said:
Post a single on a thread in the CS page you'll get a lot more feedback.
I've tried that before but I haven't gotten any feedback either... where exactly should I post it?

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gabrielreyes14 said:
its not bad, i like the production more then the rapping, but its still pretty good
Thanks man, appreciate it. And yeah, that seems to be the general consensus, people are feeling the beats a lot but the rapping not so much haha.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Dmoney357 said:
Thanks man, appreciate it. And yeah, that seems to be the general consensus, people are feeling the beats a lot but the rapping not so much haha.
you're gonna get better tho, so il be looking foward to that

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rose Gold said:
you're gonna get better tho, so il be looking foward to that
Appreciate it! I expected to get a lot of hate on here, I'm glad I've actually been getting some love or constructive criticism.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
noname27 said:
listened to a bit of nasty it sounds good
ill listen to the rest later
how did you learn? i wanna start making beats and stuff
I downloaded FL Studio about 3 years ago, and honestly just watched Youtube tutorials and messed around with it. Practice makes perfect, if you enjoy it then just doing it for enough time you'll get good at it.

That moment when you know that you made your first beat that actually bangs is just like  :datass:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Production is nice; rapping is nice.

I like your uniqueness: Rhamen and Rhymin'; you don't get that too often these days, and I think it's vital to have that uniqueness to be your own artist. It's a breath of fresh air, especially when a new artist can execute this on his/her own and face his/her music with his/her own sense of originality and not try to be someone else. I think the only song that acts against this is Rhymin' At Its Finest. Just stay yourself, the direction you're heading in is great. Great mixtape, great work. Peace, my dude.

U

·
0 Posts
ill give the whole tape a listen tomorrow and comment but I listened to Far Out and liked what I heard
good stuff

1 - 20 of 22 Posts