Kanye to The banner

321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Mitch 🤩 said:
No offense but if ur a virgin at 24 it’s almost certainly because you’re overthinking

Ive seen ugly niggas get pussy, Ive seen fat niggas get pussy, Ive seen broke niggas get pussy, Ive even seen ugly fat broke niggas get pussy. So none of that will really stop u, but overthinking will
Lmfao damn bro what girls u know fucking ugly fat broke dudes 😭😭 if u got 1/3 of those you can maybe make up for it if u straight in the other 2 areas but ugly fat broke is like the trifecta of unattractive

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
Mitch 🤩 said:
No offense but if ur a virgin at 24 it’s almost certainly because you’re overthinking

Ive seen ugly niggas get pussy, Ive seen fat niggas get pussy, Ive seen broke niggas get pussy, Ive even seen ugly fat broke niggas get pussy. So none of that will really stop u, but overthinking will
:dead:

·
Registered
31,265 Posts
MurderOnMyMind1999 said:
Lmfao damn bro what girls u know fucking ugly fat broke dudes 😭😭 if u got 1/3 of those you can maybe make up for it if u straight in the other 2 areas but ugly fat broke is like the trifecta of unattractive
an ugly fat broke confident nigga>an overthinking regular nigga
One of my best friends is legit all 3 but hes funny and confident and he does alright, not saying he gets the baddest but he cant be too picky lmao

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
yungboiezi said:
Yeo its been 3 years and you haven't atleast made some progress?
i mean, im sexy af now.

now ive come to the realisation that i dont want a quick beat i want a meaningful relationship.

still a nervous guy when it comes to girls now, but they be moving to me.

321 - 327 of 327 Posts