Kanye to The banner

301 - 320 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Bonesv2 said:
When you lonely with no hoes on a Saturday night but you just got that fresh line-up and clean beard trim and no one to show it off to
this me at every motive

·
Registered
24,802 Posts
Damn fam 3 yrs later still nada? No shame but since were the same age. Make a tinder. 2014-2016 was a prime time but join tinder now and match girls and try to get a date. Even if you dont the matching and having convos will lift up your mood a bit
Edit: I used to smoke alot and drink but I never did either of those things the night I got pussy...I find it weird tbh lol I only turned up with my boys

·
Registered
31,265 Posts
No offense but if ur a virgin at 24 it’s almost certainly because you’re overthinking

Ive seen ugly niggas get pussy, Ive seen fat niggas get pussy, Ive seen broke niggas get pussy, Ive even seen ugly fat broke niggas get pussy. So none of that will really stop u, but overthinking will

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Mitch 🤩 said:
No offense but if ur a virgin at 24 it’s almost certainly because you’re overthinking

Ive seen ugly niggas get pussy, Ive seen fat niggas get pussy, Ive seen broke niggas get pussy, Ive even seen ugly fat broke niggas get pussy. So none of that will really stop u, but overthinking will
overthinking in terms of?

·
Registered
31,265 Posts
TYBG said:
overthinking in terms of?
either talking to the girls, finding the girls to talk to, making the next steps, somewhere in the process you’re overthinking it probably

301 - 320 of 327 Posts