Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
The beat is pretty cool, but it seems all over the place, like not in order. No harmonic order until later. Its pretty cool. The vocals are pretty cool, too many effects. Flow needs works.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ghostrider said:
The beat is pretty cool, but it seems all over the place, like not in order. No harmonic order until later. Its pretty cool. The vocals are pretty cool, too many effects. Flow needs works.
THX! Yeah I'm still workin' on the details...just a rough mix for now! But I don't wanne change the order/arrangement...I like it like it is...

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
MaiLiT said:
THX! Yeah I'm still workin' on the details...just a rough mix for now! But I don't wanne change the order/arrangement...I like it like it is...
Yeah that's just what I think but it's cool

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
all three of the songs are waaaaay to distorted and kinda hard on the ears. I mean its better than what most people who call themselves producers put out, but those effects are waaaaaaaaaay to hard on the ears.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DoseofDopeness said:
all three of the songs are waaaaay to distorted and kinda hard on the ears. I mean its better than what most people who call themselves producers put out, but those effects are waaaaaaaaaay to hard on the ears.
THX for pointing that out! I'm still workin' on the mixes...will try to work on that! Those are still supercompressed roughmixes that I put out before the real mastered tracks will be released on my new Album...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts