Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Talk about something that happened to you, or where you are going and why. There's so many things to talk about, just narrow it down to what you wanna say.

·
Registered
605 Posts
No one gives a fuck about you sorry. People already have a predefined definition of what they think about you.

Probably think your the weirdo. Just try hanging out with a few other kids, they can be losers it doesn't matter. Practicing social skills is an art man its hard as shit to be good at it with anyone and everyone. I sucked for a good 2-3 years b4 i got real good it just takes practice. Watch how others interact with people too that helps, and just imitate them. My dad and brother were real outgoing so i just copied them for a while

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I used to be similar, OP because I felt so damn insecure with dealing with other people. But it's already great that people come up to you and say "hi" so you don't even have to start conversations. Just keep on looking at their faces reply with "hey what's up" and y'all have a little small talk. It's not that difficult, just be confident and positive about the situation.

·
Registered
22,285 Posts
I know that exact feeling. It's not that I'm shy, even though everyone thinks I am.its just I can have a hard time with the introduction thing. Once I'm past that, I can pretty much talk to anyone. It's something you have to work on, I'm still working on it.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Jus b like was good nd they should start talking about wherever they gotta go or w.e class nd shit. Nd you can Jus go off tht I guess?

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
yeh some ppl think im arrogant cus i dont giv a fuck to strike up a conversation with them when i just dgaf.

doesnt make me antisocial ... just means i dont bother talkingto u. #getnothingouttait

but when i do wanna talk to u i wont shutup
and if its a cute girl i get all shy and shit doe :cmon: sooo some think im arrogant too

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
well when ur talking speak THE FUCK UP. try to sound enthusiastic/ smile and make eye contact

its only awkward if u make it awkward but they can be funny moments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts