Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
He's dope but I don't think the mainstream will like Lo-Fi tbh. He's gonna probably develop a cult like underground following and his production will appear randomly on other dudes' tapes/albums (ASAP, Wiz, probably Curren$y eventually)

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
I feel like everything I listen to seems to blow up right after I listen to it. Does this happen to anyone else?

Like I've had the ASAP tape just sitting on my computer. Heard purple swag and peso but thought today id give it listen. I was like damn this space ghost guy is legit and bang. Blows up hours later

Smh

·
Premium Member
74,325 Posts
Plato said:
He's gonna probably develop a cult like underground following and his production will appear randomly on other dudes' tapes/albums (ASAP, Wiz, probably Curren$y eventually)
Already has that cult following tbh.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Bigblack11 said:
I feel like everything I listen to seems to blow up right after I listen to it. Does this happen to anyone else?

Like I've had the ASAP tape just sitting on my computer. Heard purple swag and peso but thought today id give it listen. I was like damn this space ghost guy is legit and bang. Blows up hours later

Smh
Then listen to CJ The Genesis please lol

1 - 20 of 122 Posts