Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
gonna be a good summer for 2013 graduates, too.  last summer with absolutely no worries in life.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Heart T Swift said:
you're lucky, the summer after high school and before college >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Not going to college after summer. Going to work a year. :haw:

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
Aubrey said:
Not going to college after summer. Going to work a year. :haw:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.  i'll play the role of wise old man here and advise you to make sure you go to college after that year though.  i know a lot of kids who took a year off to work and are still working jobs making about $12 an hour and have no plans on going back to school.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Heart T Swift said:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.  i'll play the role of wise old man here and advise you to make sure you go to college after that year though.  i know a lot of kids who took a year off to work and are still working jobs making about $12 an hour and have no plans on going back to school.
Nah, I do have plans to go back to school. I've already gone through courses. I'm a smart kid. I would NEVER not go to college. I'm taking a year off to decide what I want to do. I'm honestly thinking about Law.

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
Aubrey said:
Nah, I do have plans to go back to school. I've already gone through courses. I'm a smart kid. I would NEVER not go to college. I'm taking a year off to decide what I want to do. I'm honestly thinking about Law.
same here.  law school's gonna be a bitch.

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
Dorito said:
How so? I was thinking about getting into Law.
first, you need to do good on the lsat to get into a good law school.  if you don't get into a good school, you're pretty much wasting your time because the market is so saturated with wannabe lawyers.

second, there's tons of reading to do once you're in school.

third, after graduating law school, job prospects are weak even for those that do go to a top school (this may change by the time we graduate though).  right now, having connections is pretty much the only way to make bank from the start.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
I Heart T Swift said:
first, you need to do good on the lsat to get into a good law school.  if you don't get into a good school, you're pretty much wasting your time because the market is so saturated with wannabe lawyers.

second, there's tons of reading to do once you're in school.

third, after graduating law school, job prospects are weak even for those that do go to a top school (this may change by the time we graduate though).  right now, having connections is pretty much the only way to make bank from the start.
Well, fuck.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts