Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20 years from now, when Kanye is a retired legend and kids that aren't even born yet are trying to get into him, what will be the first album they get? What will be Kanye's White Album, his Abbey Road, his Sgt. Peppers, etc? What will be Kanye's All Eyez on Me? His Me Against the World?

Basically what I'm asking is what albums will kids remember from Kanye the most 20 years from now.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Should have said the 2 or 3 he'd be remembered for.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
dieboltdesigns said:
Graduation....his biggest hits are on there imo
This, all the non stans/casual Kanye listeners I know always say Graduation is their favorite Kanye album. whether its on twitter, FB, or real life...

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
MBDTF.

When I listen to old artists, I don't listen to their first record. And it'd be retarded to listen to a middle record. So it'd be the latest to 2nd latest album.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
JordantheGiant said:
20 years from now, when Kanye is a retired legend and kids that aren't even born yet are trying to get into him, what will be the first album they get? What will be Kanye's White Album, his Abbey Road, his Sgt. Peppers, etc? What will be Kanye's All Eyez on Me? His Me Against the World?

Basically what I'm asking is what albums will kids remember from Kanye the most 20 years from now.
what is Kanye? what is hip hop? what is music ? what is a beat ?
we got the point when you asked the first question lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts