Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
The first beat is to stiff for me, its a little off beat.

The second one is much better, on beat. But sounds like some beat i have heard before. Still keep working. Try to use some samples in your next beat to see how you do.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Insurance said:
The first beat is to stiff for me, its a little off beat.

The second one is much better, on beat. But sounds like some beat i have heard before. Still keep working. Try to use some samples in your next beat to see how you do.
Thanks alot for replying man. I'll work on it

·
Registered
712 Posts
Also dont try to make it hard. Make it as easy as can be espically if your new. I'm just into producing to, and the best tips i have got were keep watching tutorial stuff on youtube, and dont make it hard on yourself, like to complex.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
2nd one I liked.  But I think it needs a bit more to it- first one sounds like the intro to a track, I was expecting it to go mental but it never did. Its a really nice build though why not use the first 30 secs of it for something and then BOOM It would be dope because it is very atmospheric and moody. I like it.

2nd one drum pattern sounds like uzi weighs a tonne so I liked that a lot but maybe put sommat over that bass line!

Keep working at it, its all about the time you invest at the start.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
36 views and only 2 people replying. This place is full of arseholes.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
real simple but once you get the hang of it you'll be making fire in no time. i'm digging the direction you're going

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
definitely enjoyed the 2nd one more, but the problem I noticed with both is that they seem a little too repetitive...its like "missing" something to take it to the next level ya know? I'd add some synths or piano or something to get these beats sounding how they should. because they definitely have potential, just gotta have a vision with your beats..

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks alot guys! Im definitely gonna work on it and your advice helped alot. Plus it means alot to have people respond haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts