Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AnthoNYC said:
if it was the opposite every black person and their mother would be up in arms
but only if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson said to be upset. 14 blacks were just shot in Florida by 2 other blacks and Mr. Sharpton and Mr. Jackson felt no need to speak out.

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
My heart goes out to some of you folks. You really have no logical concept of race matters due to your sheltered upbringing, or general ignorance.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stan Smith said:
My heart goes out to some of you folks. You really have no logical concept of race matters due to your sheltered upbringing, or general ignorance.
Yeah, people don't realize that racial division propagated by men like Sharpton (and plenty of whites) is largely responsible for keeping Black people down for years.

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
Wallace said:
Yeah, people don't realize that racial division propagated by men like Sharpton (and plenty of whites) is largely responsible for keeping Black people down for years.
I was talking about you.

And yeah I get your point but you're reaching in this particular case.

·
Registered
11,006 Posts
Wallace said:
yeah fuck Sharptons grandstanding ass

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stan Smith said:
I was talking about you.
I know you were. You're just as ignorant as everyone else.

FACT: A former NAACP President and MLK's neice, who is largely responsible for carrying on his legacy, have both decried the Trayvon situation as ridiculous and said it is a propaganda tool of Al Sharpton.

Media, misleading ya.
-Nas

1 - 20 of 132 Posts