Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone think that the album could have multiple discs, well i know there will already be 2, one with the runaway film and one with the actual album. But what if there is three discs, one with the movie, one with the songs from the film (those 11 tracks we saw on that list, maybe), and the other with songs like power, all of the lights, chain gang, mommas boyfriend.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Wtf is Chain Gang, you mean Chain Heavy.

No i don't think so, 1 Disc Music, 1 Disc the Film

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
Anyone think that the album could have multiple discs, well i know there will already be 2, one with the runaway film and one with the actual album. But what if there is three discs, one with the movie, one with the songs from the film (those 11 tracks we saw on that list, maybe), and the other with songs like power, all of the lights, chain gang, mommas boyfriend.
Doubt it.  He already has Watch The Throne coming out and I'm sure we will get some sort of GOOD Friday tracks album.  I don't see him splitting up the actual album.  It's overdoing a bit IMO.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
kanye's got a song called 'Chain Gang'?
haha.
but yea, i think its very possible. 2 full discs of music then a third for the DVD

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Won't the DVD being packaged with it kinda hurt the sales? That would make it like $20 won't it?

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Chris Anthony said:
Won't the DVD being packaged with it kinda hurt the sales? That would make it like $20 won't it?
i don't see it being 20.  Probably 12-14 TOPS.  Not to mention first day it comes out its usually on sale.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Chris Anthony said:
There will probably be a version without the movie
Back to the topic, a 3-disc album is very unlikely, but I wouldn't care  :smug:

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
Chris Anthony said:
someone posted on here the deluxe will be $19.98. I can't remember where tho

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.