Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, so tmw night is my first Cudi Show. HUGE fan for a few years now, never able to go to a show before.
SO F*&%ING PUMPED!
i'm showing up mad early with my girl, cooler full of PB&J'S, 6 pack of Mondo's, etc hahahah.
im getting front row center for this bitch. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions for the CUDLIFETOUR and a 1st Cudi show. Definitely excited for Chip too. So yea, who else is goin?!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
#1 suggestion is don't record more than a couple songs if you do that kinda thing. Just live in the moment. I learned that the hard way :(.

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
toyskins said:
#1 suggestion is don't record more than a couple songs if you do that kinda thing. Just live in the moment. I learned that the hard way :(.
This. I only recorded a couple cuz you won't enjoy it if your holding up your phone in the air the whole time.

I don't smoke weed but definitely felt the vibe at the concert.

You'll love it. Cudi shuts shit down.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
just so you guys know, the DCU center concert is rescheduled. idk for when yet but i just won tickets from my radio station today and they told me they'll let me know when its rescheduled for

·
Registered
79 Posts
don't smoke weed while in line outside. i saw a couple of kids at the nyc 4/22 concert get handcuffed and arrested by these un uniformed cops. the whole line lol'd.

J

·
0 Posts
kari said:
Somewhat. The crowd was dead for him but everyone went apeshit when Cudi came out, of course.
At the Philly one my friends told me they booed him.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
AFcudder77 said:
okay, so tmw night is my first Cudi Show. HUGE fan for a few years now, never able to go to a show before.
SO F*&%ING PUMPED!
i'm showing up mad early with my girl, cooler full of PB&J'S, 6 pack of Mondo's, etc hahahah.
im getting front row center for this bitch. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions for the CUDLIFETOUR and a 1st Cudi show. Definitely excited for Chip too. So yea, who else is goin?!
hahahaha reading this now i feel so bad for you. wow that is some bullshit

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, you should see my other topic "So the postponed concerts..."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts