Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so about 3 weeks ago my girlfriend was very horny and wanted to fuck, so I did and I didn't have a condom at all and I thought I'd just pull-out, which I did. But I had no clue there is such a thing as pre-cum. I am so fucked if she is pregnant because she hasn't had her period at all and she is getting emotional. I am 18 years old and she is 15 years old, I will just be so fucked it isn't even funny and we aren't trash at all. Her and I are both high class citizens...What should I do? She wants an abortion and so do I but she thinks if she gets an abortion she will go to hell....

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I'm going to start by saying you're a fucking idiot. How don't you know what pre cum is, that's like some 5th grade Health Ed shit. Should have bought her Plan-B as well, idiot.

As the advice part, get the fucking abortion. Having that baby will ruin both your and your girl's life. Who gives a fuck about that religious bullshit... Get the abortion.
:cmon:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
First off, ***** dats rape, you goin' to jail.

Bubba gon' be leavin precum in you.

Second.

*****, I had a girlfriend for over a year and never wore a condom, she's only late because she was worrying about it and the stress messes with her cycle.

·
Premium Member
45,788 Posts
LOOB dude, i knew what precum was when i was like... 13

you're seriously 18 :mindfk: ?

well anyway, she isnt gonna go to hell if she gets an abortion, and YOLO so dont have a kid til you honestly want one

·
Banned
4,331 Posts
Odd.Future said:
Okay, so about 3 weeks ago my girlfriend was very horny and wanted to fuck, so I did and I didn't have a condom at all and I thought I'd just pull-out, which I did. But I had no clue there is such a thing as pre-cum. I am so fucked if she is pregnant because she hasn't had her period at all and she is getting emotional. I am 18 years old and she is 15 years old, I will just be so fucked it isn't even funny and we aren't trash at all. Her and I are both high class citizens...What should I do? She wants an abortion and so do I but she thinks if she gets an abortion she will go to hell....
you know you can be accused of rape right?you are not even suppose to be fucking 15 year olds they are so young,and if you do use a rubber

1 - 20 of 287 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.