Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
The line wasn't even aimed at anyone in particular, like anyone else on this planet with a pair of balls, if it were aimed at someone, the name would've been dropped. Boi-1da was very foolish to just assume it was aimed at Drake plus, even if it WERE, who is he to be involving himself with the situation? He misunderstood the line. There are no problems with Drake, matter a fact, he helped out with some songs for the album.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Kanye West said:
The line wasn't even aimed at anyone in particular, like anyone else on this planet with a pair of balls, if it were aimed at someone, the name would've been dropped. Boi-1da was very foolish to just assume it was aimed at Drake plus, even if it WERE, who is he to be involving himself with the situation? He misunderstood the line. There are no problems with Drake, matter a fact, he helped out with some songs for the album.
kanye?

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
Nagra said:
You serious b?

Its called a subliminal

I can't name a rapper that hasn't sent a subliminal shot at someone, that doesn't mean they don't have a pair of balls

Jay-Z does it all the time for example
There is no problem with Drake though.

·
Registered
324 Posts
There's no problem...Drake came to my school less than a week ago for a concert and he played the mastered itunes version of Runaway the day before it came out to pump up the crowd....no beef.

·
0 Posts
Why are you guys saying Drake is on the album when he's obviously not...Ye never said Drake was on the final version of All of the Lights plus who the hell wants him to be....I don't want Drake anywhere on the album and it's not because I hate him because I actually dig alot of his stuff...

·
Banned
3,383 Posts
Damn if Kanye is subliminally beefing with Drake, which I don't think he is... then temporarily I really do lose a lot of respect for Kanye.  Drake has given props to Kanye everytime he has been asked about Ye and although we all get the feeling that Ye is kind of irked at the attention/success Drake has been getting, especially with the whole 808 emotional hip hop sub genre.. Kanye can't blame Drake for his success during Kanye's least successful year in rap.

But again, I DON'T think Kanye is, or wants to, beef with Drake.  They both respect each other too much.  Plus, be real it'd prolly be the softest rap beef of all time outside the almost Lil Bow Wow/Lil Romeo beef back when they both were tryna hit puberty.  :robo:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts