Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soulja Boy

Soulja Boy may have accused himself of his HIV status on social media. One year ago, he posted on Snapchat the cryptic saying, "I'm going to die soon, I enjoyed my life," he posted next to a photo of his pool. Soon after on another account, he may have lamented that HIV was just another one of his big problems. He eventually deleted the posts saying that he had a lot on his mind and has been silent about it ever since.

Lil Wayne

Back in 2014, a story came out that Lil Wayne had tested positive for HIV, but that story was posted on a satire site. Though the rumor still lives on, Lil Wayne said on Twitter, "B**ch ya mamma got aids! Stop playin with me!" to end the rumor.

Vybz Kartel

In 2011, Vybz was widely accused of having AIDS, but the Jamaican rapper quickly shot down those rumors and said that other people were jealous of his growing fame and wanted to ruin his reputation.

Slim Thug

Slim Thug is still grinding away and staying in the limelight, but when he dropped weight during the highlight of his career, people suspected it was due to being very sick with AIDS. He fired back saying he was just getting healthier and posts lots of gym selfies and videos to prove it.

Shawty Low

Shawty Lo started getting sick but it wasn't due to the sexually-transmitted disease: he had diabetes. He said, "I'm diabetic. I've been diabetic for 11 years now, and first I was in denial when I first became a diabetic because I wanted to stay the same. But when you learn how to cope with it, you deal with it. I'm trying to teach people who have the disease that you can live with it."

Shawty Lo died days ago in a car crash. He was 40.

Cassidy

A young woman went public saying that she definitely caught HIV from Cassidy, but he said that he never touched her other than taking a picture with her to be nice. He elaborated that she wasn't good looking enough for him. He ended her rant to the accuser with, "nice try, b**c."

Mike Jones

Mike Jones could have been a contender for the package because someone in his crew supposedly had it, and Mike Jones had lost weight quickly. But he made sure to clear up those rumors very publicly.

Nicki Minaj

People started saying that Nicki must have The Monster when she designed a lipstick for MAC cosmetics that helped fund AIDS researched. Her fans tweeted their love for her with #pray4nicki, but she was just fine.

Wiz Khalifa

Amber Rose's baby daddy was accused of having AIDS before their baby was even born. But they are both free of the disease and have moved on to new partners though they still have love in their hearts for each other.

Trick Daddy

Rick Ross said in "Valley of Death" that Trick Daddy was afflicted, but Trick fired back saying that he definitely doesn't have The Package. Rick Ross was lying about him, he said.

Gucci Mane

When Gucci said that he slept with Tyga's girl Blac Chyna (now Rob Kardashian's finacée), Tyga slammed back saying that Gucci Mane has The Monster. Gucci says it's not true.

OG Maco

OG Maco was so happy to end the rumors about his ailment that he went on Instagram to say, "Despite the vicious rumors, I am in fine health and have no degenerative or deadly diseases. My best holiday wishes to the person spreading this irresponsible and cruel rumor throughout social media, but know we are unmoved and will not falter in the face [of] such cowardly and underhanded tactics."

https://www.hiphopmyway.com/g/12-rappers-who-were-accused-of-having-hivaids/5/

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
NBA Sinewave said:
OG Maco

OG Maco was so happy to end the rumors about his ailment that he went on Instagram to say, "Despite the vicious rumors, I am in fine health and have no degenerative or deadly diseases. My best holiday wishes to the person spreading this irresponsible and cruel rumor throughout social media, but know we are unmoved and will not falter in the face [of] such cowardly and underhanded tactics."

https://www.hiphopmyway.com/g/12-rappers-who-were-accused-of-having-hivaids/5/
https://people.com/music/rapper-og-maco-reveals-skin-eating-disease/

damn life hits you fast man

shit sucks for him

·
Banned
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FREE said:
Remind me of when I found out last year that Speak Knockerz died
I remember the day it happened

So sad. Dude was really up next he just had a knack for the shit you don’t see often you could really tell

·
Banned
42,131 Posts
NBA Sinewave said:
Get tested and only hit it raw when they on good birth control

Condoms woat
Imagine your whole life depending on someone taking a pill

****** would rather get STDs or have kids instead of wearing a lil ass condom

Crazy

·
Banned
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FIFTY950 said:
Imagine your whole life depending on someone taking a pill

****** would rather get STDs or have kids instead of wearing a lil ass condom

Crazy
They have more advanced shit for that now

Pill not the only option my girl don’t even barely get periods with the shit she has its goat

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Y'all be safe. It's life after you catch the package but don't travel down that road.

Wear a rubber. The allure of new pussy is cool but don't be a slave to it.  Yall stay strong and don't trust no random pussy. Be after the money and not getting a nut.

Ants harvesting for winter and so on yadda yadda etc. Etc.

·
Registered
71,105 Posts
NBA Sinewave said:
They have more advanced shit for that now

Pill not the only option my girl don’t even barely get periods with the shit she has its goat
sounds terrible tbh. periods suck but they’re a sign of health. already know whatever she’s doing will have real bad side effects if long term usage

·
Banned
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
+lil sab said:
sounds terrible tbh. periods suck but they’re a sign of health. already know whatever she’s doing will have real bad side effects if long term usage
She still has periods lol they just aren’t heavy like there’s barely any blood or anything

·
Banned
42,131 Posts
KingOlajuwon said:
Y'all be safe. It's life after you catch the package but don't travel down that road.

Wear a rubber. The allure of new pussy is cool but don't be a slave to it.  Yall stay strong and don't trust no random pussy. Be after the money and not getting a nut.

Ants harvesting for winter and so on yadda yadda etc. Etc.
Thats what im saying lmao.

No pussy is worth me dying of an illness or bearing a bastard child

1 - 20 of 20 Posts