Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
55,321 Posts
I’mma kill the game and invite witnesses
No death penalty, I’m givin’ out life sentences
Like keep grindin’ boy, your life can change in one year
And even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere
Yeah, look here I pay dues
My own worst enemy so fuck it either way I can’t lose
808′s so my south ****** feel me
Light-skinned so the house ****** feel me
She catch me creepin’ out your house she’ll kill me
Is it worth it what’s under that blouse?
My heart’ll turn pitch black and cold if I split with my girl
If I could gift-wrap the globe, I would give you the world
But, do you love me like you used to?
Even though I ain’t that ***** that you’re used to
Remember back when I was broke, you would fix me
Do you prefer the broke me or the rich me
The broke me couldn’t buy you meals, not even a value meal
And now I pay for everything, how you feel?
Mixed feelings ’cause now all the chicks feelin’ him
You gotta adapt though never goin’ back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,875 Posts
Somebody told me that it's only one shot, so I'll be God damned, If I'm ever gonna stop
Promise to my momma I'mma make it to the top
So I'mma keep climbing to my heartbeat drop...

Like the phone when she heard the news
Her sister on the other line talking to her shoes
The only son, what a thing to lose
More blacks singing more blues
More ****** pouring more brews
Poor dude he was young like 21, straight up out that city that I'm from
A real smart *****, but his ****** they was dumb
He ain't even get a chance to run
Before it landed in his lung
God, breathe, *****.
His partner screaming “Don’t you fucking leave, *****!!”
Took off his shirt trynna stop the bleeding *****, “Don’t you go!”
But his life fading slow...
Did I tell my mom I love her, do she know?
Did I tell my baby sorry from before?
Won't get to see my son grow...
Lord I ain't ready to go
Can I live? Can I live? Dear Lord, Can I live?
Can I live?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Dino said:
Somebody told me that it's only one shot, so I'll be God damned, If I'm ever gonna stop
Promise to my momma I'mma make it to the top
So I'mma keep climbing to my heartbeat drop...

Like the phone when she heard the news
Her sister on the other line talking to her shoes
The only son, what a thing to lose
More blacks singing more blues
More ****** pouring more brews
Poor dude he was young like 21, straight up out that city that I'm from
A real smart *****, but his ****** they was dumb
He ain't even get a chance to run
Before it landed in his lung
God, breathe, *****.
His partner screaming “Don’t you fucking leave, *****!!”
Took off his shirt trynna stop the bleeding *****, “Don’t you go!”
But his life fading slow...
Did I tell my mom I love her, do she know?
Did I tell my baby sorry from before?
Won't get to see my son grow...
Lord I ain't ready to go
Can I live? Can I live? Dear Lord, Can I live?
Can I live?
I get goosebumps when i hear this
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,629 Posts
I’m skipping class just to get some ass, living fast,
And college with no sleep *****, my jab-quick exams,
So kill that old college game, some shit we don’t believe.
You mad cuz your girl on Facebook poking me, so uh,
You know the G, I hit her up like “Hello Elle,
I see you looking right the other day, LOL.
So, what’s good with you?”
She hit me right back like “Shit, what’s good with you?”
You know I like that, so of course I write back,
Hit her with some nice chat.
Same night she in my room, lights off I strike that,
Yea I put game right, but that’s your wife, ***** take her,
I bust then I kick her ass out to write a paper, yea (hahaha)
A ***** doing homework, drinking like a fish,
It ain’t a weekend that I’m sober,
Fighting hangovers on my way to my internship,
And I forgot to study for my midterm, shit!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
846 Posts
Storm said:
Mine is definitely this. So classic:

And could I be a star?
Does fame in this game have to change who you are?
Or could I be the same one who came from a far away life
Just to make it in this broadway lights
Now I'm shinin in the broad, day-light - go figure
A slow transition from a lil' broke ***** from the 'Ville
Got a deal, a real life saver
Dreams of being behind the wheel like, Jada
I chill now, cop a lil' ice later
Cole, you got a glow like a lil' Lightsaber
So, clap for him, then applaud Hov
He gave 'em a platform
Flow so sick thought he wrote the rap for him - no sir
The flow cold as a shoulder of a gold diggin hoes
When a broke ***** 'proaches
Told ya I'm focused man, I'll let you muh'fuckers soak it in
Now clap for 'em
Storm said:
Mine is definitely this. So classic:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,045 Posts
Storm said:
Mine is definitely this. So classic:

And could I be a star?
Does fame in this game have to change who you are?
Or could I be the same one who came from a far away life
Just to make it in this broadway lights
Now I'm shinin in the broad, day-light - go figure
A slow transition from a lil' broke ***** from the 'Ville
Got a deal, a real life saver
Dreams of being behind the wheel like, Jada
I chill now, cop a lil' ice later
Cole, you got a glow like a lil' Lightsaber
So, clap for him, then applaud Hov
He gave 'em a platform
Flow so sick thought he wrote the rap for him - no sir
The flow cold as a shoulder of a gold diggin hoes
When a broke ***** 'proaches
Told ya I'm focused man, I'll let you muh'fuckers soak it in
Now clap for 'em
I co-sign this. Wish we could get a full J. Cole version of A Star Is Born though.

Dear Lord, what am I here for?
Is it the girls or the money or is there more?
I know the world about to come to a endin
So before it does let me finish all my sinnin
I see the devil grinning, as if he winning
This is the bottom of the 9th inning
I'm coming back like light skinnin
What a sad sight looking at my gas light
Damn man I just threw ten in
Look 5 dollars wont get you what it used to
And look love don't mean what it used to
And everybody and their momma on youtube
Is it just me or is this unusual?
Don't want to lose you
Just want to reach ya'll
So let me slow down, to the beat ya'll
Put the remote down, move your feet ya'll
One time for the boys holdin heat ya'll
Keep that tucked before somebody get hurt
See me I'd rather cut catch a body give birth
Now if you was the last man walking on earth
Turn this up, clap your hands like this was church
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
]So now we in the hotel
Mirrors on the ceilin'
She say she wanna blow L's
I hear her and I'm willin'
But everytime I smoke well a ***** mind gone
So that every word I spoke well I'm tryin' to put her on
But she couldn't hear me
I told her all about how we been livin' a lie
And that they'd love to see us all go to prison or die
Like baby look at how they show us on the TV screen
But all she ever want me to do is unzip her jeans
Then all I really want is for her to get on top
Before you know it she workin' jerkin' it non stop
And all that next shit I was previously talkin'
Is now that wet shit that I'm currently lost in
And while that sweat drip I am reminded
All the times my brother told me that pussy is blindin'
I'm findin' the more I grow the more y'all stay the same
Don't even know the rules but yet y'all tryin' to play the game
And ain't it shameful how ****** blame hoes for givin' birth
To a baby that took two to make
Coward ***** you a fake
How gon' look in your sons face and turn your back
Then go start another family dog what type of shit is that?

She said it's okay
Rubbed my head and told me to relax
Laid a ***** down proper like she was recordin' tracks
Said I know you wanna change the world
But for the night please
Just reach over and hit the lights please





AHHHH
 
G

·
Do or Die, new arrival,
Holla at my ******,
You survive you's alive, yo,
Now either you follow me and ride, or you's a rival.
The difference between you and I is you a model, you posing.
But who am I though?
The mulatto out for that lotto,
Money coming soon, the newest model,
Your crew is hollow,
The type of ****** got more dick, chew and swallow.
Your girl told me shoot in her face, she suicidal,
Oh shucks, you ****** is closed, you fold up.
I'm from the Ville, ****** get killed over four bucks,
Thank God we made it, my ******, we grown up,
Now we crazy over that bread, call us the "dough-nuts, " uh,
More sluts once the money blows up,
But them hoes stop if the dough drops,
I won't stop though, a chip off the 'ol block.
I'm from a city where ****** hole blocks,
Leave you looking like old socks, damn,
Cops patrol blocks, spotting on us,
The boys is rotten, I know they want us,
Probably arrest a *****, get a bonus,
You kill a *****, get promoted,
Shit is crazy, girls getting babies before they get diplomas,
So much I just go nuts,
****** telling me slow up,
Remember that,
I'm tryna get where that cheddar at,
Y'all don't hear me,
Always somebody that don't want you getting cheese, yo,
This whole bullshit is like Tom and Jerry,
I'm kinda very raw, ****** can't deny facts,
If you black they sending you to jail or Iraq,
Honor is something you can't sell or buy back,
****** don't like bragging, they 9-11 fly cats,
Hijack ******, "Get up out your whip *****, strip!
I want it all- ice on your wrists and the kicks, "
This shit happens, I ain't just rapping, believe it yo,
They got streets in the city police won't even go,
Peep it though, uh,
It ain't no secret, ****** beefing cause my ego so big,
It got me speaking like I'm diesel, like I'm devil, oh,
****** know my stylo, I ain't tweaking, I am lethal though,
Have your daddy looking for you,
This ain't Finding Nemo though.
Let me slow it down, dumb it down, y'all warned,
The son came up out that womb, yo, a star is born.
If real recognize real, y'all are foreign,
My team run a play on your bitch and we all scoring, yea!
 
Joined
·
1,675 Posts
Believe in God like the sun up in the sky
Science can tell us how, it cant tell us why
I seen a baby cry then seconds later she laughed,
the beauty of life, the pain never lasts
The rain always pass, the sun dont always shine
When its gone Im lonely, but when its there Im fine
I hate the winter time because the nights come quicker
The light make them whites think Im a nice young *****
But at night they think twice and walk a little faster
Its funny, 100 yearrs ago I would of called this ***** masta
How the tables turn but still the fire burning
I feel the heat, the world is a dryer turning
Im looking for some higher learning
Girl you what I desire, yearning
You say Im easily distracted
I think the problem is Im easily attracted by the darkside
The temptation got me questioning where my heart lies
Im trynna separate myself like apartheid
But ay the liquor keep swallowing
I swear I walk with God but the devil keep following
 
G

·
Dante Terrell Smith said:
Believe in God like the sun up in the sky
Science can tell us how, it cant tell us why
I seen a baby cry then seconds later she laughed,
the beauty of life, the pain never lasts
The rain always pass, the sun dont always shine
When its gone Im lonely, but when its there Im fine
I hate the winter time because the nights come quicker
The light make them whites think Im a nice young *****
But at night they think twice and walk a little faster
Its funny, 100 yearrs ago I would of called this ***** masta
How the tables turn but still the fire burning
I feel the heat, the world is a dryer turning
Im looking for some higher learning
Girl you what I desire, yearning
You say Im easily distracted
I think the problem is Im easily attracted by the darkside
The temptation got me questioning where my heart lies
Im trynna separate myself like apartheid
But ay the liquor keep swallowing
I swear I walk with God but the devil keep following
Cole said that thats his fav verse by him also
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
G.O.O.D.R.O.C. said:
I’mma kill the game and invite witnesses
No death penalty, I’m givin’ out life sentences
Like keep grindin’ boy, your life can change in one year
And even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere
Yeah, look here I pay dues
My own worst enemy so fuck it either way I can’t lose
808′s so my south ****** feel me
Light-skinned so the house ****** feel me
She catch me creepin’ out your house she’ll kill me
Is it worth it what’s under that blouse?
My heart’ll turn pitch black and cold if I split with my girl
If I could gift-wrap the globe, I would give you the world
But, do you love me like you used to?
Even though I ain’t that ***** that you’re used to
Remember back when I was broke, you would fix me
Do you prefer the broke me or the rich me
The broke me couldn’t buy you meals, not even a value meal
And now I pay for everything, how you feel?
Mixed feelings ’cause now all the chicks feelin’ him
You gotta adapt though never goin’ back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,267 Posts
Dino said:
Somebody told me that it's only one shot, so I'll be God damned, If I'm ever gonna stop
Promise to my momma I'mma make it to the top
So I'mma keep climbing to my heartbeat drop...

Like the phone when she heard the news
Her sister on the other line talking to her shoes
The only son, what a thing to lose
More blacks singing more blues
More ****** pouring more brews
Poor dude he was young like 21, straight up out that city that I'm from
A real smart *****, but his ****** they was dumb
He ain't even get a chance to run
Before it landed in his lung
God, breathe, *****.
His partner screaming “Don’t you fucking leave, *****!!”
Took off his shirt trynna stop the bleeding *****, “Don’t you go!”
But his life fading slow...
Did I tell my mom I love her, do she know?
Did I tell my baby sorry from before?
Won't get to see my son grow...
Lord I ain't ready to go
Can I live? Can I live? Dear Lord, Can I live?
Can I live?
ThePromKing said:
I get goosebumps when i hear this
i swear me too. damn near everytime.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top